• Death Squad Commander

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • Luke Skywalker

Votes: 43 78.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The penultimate group includes the 2016 runner up Luke Skywalker. I was convinced he was going all the way in 2016 when he eliminated Imperial Gunner, Luke X-Wing, Tie Pilot and Hoth Stormie amongst others, when he came up against the ERG in the final I thought it was a foregone conclusion, I was so wrong. In 2017 he fell to the TIE Pilot in the third round. whilst in 2015 a quarter final defeat to Yoda put paid to his hopes. 2014 was his worst year as he failed to get past the second round. Maybe he can follow in his sisters footsteps and keep the trophy with the good guys this year.

A second first 12 figure will be one who is trying to prevent that, Death Squad Commander has never done fantastically, group elimination in 2014 was followed up by a huge improvement in 2015 when he reached the third round where he actually lost to Luke Skywalker, 2016 saw him fall at the group stage again and he followed that with another group exit in 2017 when he couldn't oust IG-88 or Gam Guard.

Cloud Car Pilot has been a bit marmite too with mostly group exits, although 2015 saw a second round exit and 2016 saw him go through to the third round, currently his best performance.

Logray and Romba shouldn't cause too many issues, Logray is the only Ewok to ever come out of the groups and that was only on one occasion.

Han Bespin may well fancu his chances in such a group, 2nd round in 2014, 3rd round in 2015, group stage in 2016 and 2nd round in 2017 shows he can manage well in the group stages.

VOTING CLOSES THURSDAY 11th AT 8.35pm

PLEASE SELECT THREE

Group O.jpg

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Luke Skywalker takes the group comfortably but an interesting tussle for second spot sees Death Squad Commander nick the second spot by a single vote

Latest posts

Top Bottom