Boba Fett 'rare variant'

subzero

Sith Lord
What does a complete scumbag moron do when he's been butchered with negative feedback for passing off repro weapons as original??

He instead lists a clearly painted/marker penned figure as a possible original and valuable variant to try and make money off...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star-wars-Boba-Fett-1979-Taiwan/222793226815?hash=item33df82da3f:g:V98AAOSw-uhaWMHd

Quote - "It doesn't look like it's been painted"

:lol:

apack7229

Sith Lord
I had to read that twice and still don't understand half of it. :shock: I think I should take some marker to some of my fetts with heavily worn chests and call the expensive variants. :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
Surprised that he's not calling it a Hungarian bootleg with the bowcaster.

You know what iv'e only just noticed it has a bowcaster. :lol:

I can't believe someone has actually bid on this too. :shock:

I hope the buyer leaves negative feedback over it, because he's been well and truly duped!

apack7229

Sith Lord
I can't believe someone would be stupid enough to bid on that unless it's the seller using another account to try to boost interest. :shock:
I'll admit that I buy some shitty looking fetts but at least mine are cheap. :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
Just noticed too it looks like he's taken a picture of a phone with the images on it....?

What a strange guy!

apack7229

Sith Lord
Yeah the pics look to have a border like a case on them. Strange. Should try to sell my one armed fetts as rare variants using pics off of a phone. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom