Idiots on fleebay

apack7229

Sith Lord
yoda said:
apack7229 said:
yoda said:
Thanks guys :wink: I'll just wait until 2 now and beat you both :lol:

Prick. :lol:

:lol: Don't worry your safe from me. I live out in the boonies 30 is my cut off point most of the time for a bid. The internet can be a disaster sometimes it's that slow :lol: it's a good thing though it stops me spending a fortune :)

Know exactly what you mean. Used to never get service at my house except for one corner of my couch. I switched carriers couple of weeks ago now I have signal which is nice.

yoda

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
yoda said:
apack7229 said:
Prick. :lol:

:lol: Don't worry your safe from me. I live out in the boonies 30 is my cut off point most of the time for a bid. The internet can be a disaster sometimes it's that slow :lol: it's a good thing though it stops me spending a fortune :)

Know exactly what you mean. Used to never get service at my house except for one corner of my couch. I switched carriers couple of weeks ago now I have signal which is nice.

I know it's mad it's all down to cost where I live. My mate lives 1.5 miles from me but he's on a different ph line and his speed in 3 times faster than my line. At the moment though they are at the planning stages to install fibre-optic cable in rural areas in all ph lines starting this is year so all's good :)

apack7229

Sith Lord
That's great to hear! I work at the post office in a small town where one of my custumers wanted to give at&t and Verizon a tower in the back of his field for free but at&t and Verizon couldn't decide on who should get it. :lol: He even said they could put up two different towers if they wanted but apparently still not good enough. So now I can only get service on my phone in a few corners of the office. At least we have a landline internet so when I'm not busy I can mess around on here. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom