Basingstoke - May The Toys Be With You - Jan 13 to Apr 14

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
May The Toys Be With You is now on (free to visit) at The Willis Museum in Basingstoke. Lots of lovely vintage Star Wars, and do pop in if you're in the locality!

26734047_791793721013656_3204846574821383466_n.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Although I've seen this a couple of times now at previous locations, I'll be visiting again... planning on popping in on Saturday 17th Feb
I've even pencilled in a local running event beforehand to make it a full morning :D

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hoping the next Farthest From is on before this finishes so I can call in on the way down.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
SAVORY100 said:
Although I've seen this a couple of times now at previous locations, I'll be visiting again... planning on popping in on Saturday 17th Feb
I've even pencilled in a local running event beforehand to make it a full morning :D

Wow, that's humbling to hear! Steve, I hope you enjoy seeing it again - there are some new additions, and good luck with the run :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
If this is the same one as the Torquay one last year, then it's well worth a visit. Loads of vintage. :)

Hankster

Youngling
Luckily I live and work in Basingstoke so popped in during my lunch hour for a quick browse round and is an awesome collection. Will definitely be popping back soon for a more detailed viewing.

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Popped in to see this today. An excellent display of vintage memorabilia. Matt you have some lovely pieces and your quad collection is second to none!

I was wondering if you wanted to display 'guest' pieces for the different areas that you're visiting. Would love to see one of my pieces on display :lol:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
jedi_mister said:
Popped in to see this today. An excellent display of vintage memorabilia. Matt you have some lovely pieces and your quad collection is second to none!

I was wondering if you wanted to display 'guest' pieces for the different areas that you're visiting. Would love to see one of my pieces on display :lol:

No way! I visited this morning too

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Will be in ghe area next month, really want to see this.
Can you guys help with information on the best/closest car park.
Thanks.

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
The 'Top of Town' car parks are your best bet unless you want to combine with a shopping trip and then use the Festival Place car park.

If you just want the exhibition then follow signs to Top of Town parking and head for the Castons Car Park. It's free for an hour if you can find a space. There's a bigger car park opposite Castons called the Southern Road car park if you can't get in to Castons.

From Castons head towards MacDonalds down an alley and the Willis Museum is on the other side of the square. If you go on a Saturday then you just need to go round the Market Stalls.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Fantastic, thanks very much for that.
Looking forward to seeing this collection.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
For the pure quality of collection alone it's worth the visit. The fact that it's free (although donations are accepted) and it's just one guy's collection is amazing. Get your arses down to Basingstoke and support this. Well done! 10/10!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom