Chewbacca 12 back

subzero

Sith Lord
Surely this is a reseal? :?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Kenner-Vintage-Chewbacca-Action-Figure-Toy-On-12-Carded-New-Hope/323007781441?hash=item4b34c39a41:g:jagAAOSwWxNY0m5w

apack7229

Sith Lord
The world's best shop and they might not ship to the US? Not convinced. :lol: If I was trying to get 5,000 I'd try to describe my item a little better but that's just me. Unless he's purposely trying to be deceptive which I wouldn't dare to think coming from the world's best shop. :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
The world's best shop and they might not ship to the US? Not convinced. :lol: If I was trying to get 5,000 I'd try to describe my item a little better but that's just me. Unless he's purposely trying to be deceptive which I wouldn't dare to think coming from the world's best shop. :lol:

Exactly, the most basic description ever and avoiding any talk about the bubble.

#worldsbestripoff

:lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
subzero said:
Surely this is a reseal? :?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Kenner-Vintage-Chewbacca-Action-Figure-Toy-On-12-Carded-New-Hope/323007781441?hash=item4b34c39a41:g:jagAAOSwWxNY0m5w
Definitely this is a reseal. £4,999?! 'The world's Best Shop'? 'The World's Best Profit Margins' more like!

choffialoopa

Padawan
Had I been selling this I would make absolutely sure everyone knew everything about the product at that price.
Heck I would even travel to the collector and hand it over and make sure Chewie 12B finds a new good home.

Merrion

Padawan
Ah here lads, your missing the unique selling pont here which justifies the price tag........it states and I quote

"From pet and smoke free home".

Unfortunatedly it seems the resident insects may have had a nibble around the bubble, but hey at least no Pets were involved

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom