GW Acrylic - New Products available NOW!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
The back is a nice slide fit, can't see any dust in any of mine, but I wouldn't say they are air tight!
The back will slide down if the case is picked up, so I hold front and back with finger and thumb when moving.

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Oh! They don't sound as appealing now. So you have to hold the back on every time you move it or it will fall off?!!

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Im too damn picky! Looking for a display case where the back either locks or clicks into place securely. Or one with a shut and close door mechanism style?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Another great display case arrived in the post today, very well packed and faster than expected. Thanks again, will be buying more soon. :D

Christian

Jedi Master
Christian said:
Welcome to GW Acrylic

Firstly, a huge THANK YOU to our all friends, fellow collectors and customers who keep GWA growing.

2017 proved to be a busy year and the beginning of 2018 has followed in the same vein as we continue to expand the range whilst endeavoring to ensure that stock is always available at the touch of button.

What's new? GW will be displaying the newest additions to our MIB cases at the next Farthest From Show 8th April in Fordingbridge.

Many more new designs currently under development and coming soon.

I hope to see everyone at Farthest From.

All the best and happy collecting!

Christian
GW Acrylic Ltd

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please visit http://www.gwacrylic.co.uk to view and buy your cases
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UK & EU orders & enquiries please email - GW Acrylic: [email protected]

USA & R.o.W orders or enquiries please email Iain Sanderson - GW Acrylic USA: [email protected]

All product details and shop available: http://www.gwacrylic.co.uk

No PM's here please!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi Christian,
I was going to put a pre order to pick up at FF with Jamie, but read that he is no longer part of GW.
Can I still put a pre order in for pick up?
Thanks.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Think I managed to get in one of the last orders with Jamie before he stepped aside...

Anakin Mailer.jpg

As always, top service and superb products.

Wishing Jamie all the best, and thanks for all the hard work he's put into GW over the last few years.

Christian

Jedi Master
Mini99 said:
Hi Christian,
I was going to put a pre order to pick up at FF with Jamie, but read that he is no longer part of GW.
Thanks.

Hi,

We will be taking Pre-Orders for Farthest From a little nearer the kick off. I'll make sure that everyone knows in good time.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Christian

sparkysx

Sith Lord
MarkG said:
Think I managed to get in one of the last orders with Jamie before he stepped aside...

Anakin Mailer.jpg

As always, top service and superb products.

Wishing Jamie all the best, and thanks for all the hard work he's put into GW over the last few years.

Jamie has stepped aside? this is what happens when you quit facebook, miss everything!

Taffius

Sith Lord
Christian said:
Mini99 said:
Hi Christian,
Thanks.

Hi,

We will be taking Pre-Orders for Farthest From a little nearer the kick off. I'll make sure that everyone knows in good time.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Christian

Hi. Will you have cases that display a loose and cardback together for FF? Out of stock currently.

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Hi Guys

Yes I have parted company with GW. I would like to thank everyone who supported me during my time with GW. Made some friends for life. I wish Christian and Iain continued success with GW and will see you all soon at a toy show near you x

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks again GW! :D

Attachments

• 3E7C9ED3-9B44-46F7-B371-537CEBE4D806.jpeg
    3E7C9ED3-9B44-46F7-B371-537CEBE4D806.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 6,295

Christian

Jedi Master
Taffius said:
Christian said:
Mini99 said:
Hi Christian,
Thanks.

Hi,

Many thanks.

Regards,
Christian

Hi. Will you have cases that display a loose and cardback together for FF? Out of stock currently.

Not the one in April but the next one yes... unless those sell out again!

Cheers,
Christian

Christian

Jedi Master
Somethingsburnin said:
Fantastic service!
Really well packed and fast delivery!
Very happy with my cases will definitely be back for more!!!

Thanks very much indeed - look forward to helping out again soon.

Cheers,
Christian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom