SWTOTW, Week 4, 2018, Part 1/2 Ewok Assault Catapult Accessory

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ewok Assault Catapult Accessory:

download.jpg

This is the first of 2 items of toy that I will choose this week for the star wars toy of the week :D

I never had it when I was a kid :( but I remember that there was a picture of it on the back of the kenner ROTJ cards that I got when I was kid.
I looked a lot on this pictures on this cardbacks and placed and x on the items I had and a O around the items I wanted :D

I do not remember that I saw it in the stores when I was a kid, but it was sold in my country.

I will upload later today some pictures of my Ewok Assault Catapult collection :D

The funny pictures I will leave to subzero as always :lol:

Come on guys share your Ewok Assault Catapult Accessory 8)

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I got one for Christmas 1983. Great toy. I remember playing with it lots, you could actually fire the boulders.. at your Scout Walker and what not. One of the only SW toys that did that and I remember having target competitions with it that Christmas with my cousin. I don't have one but I would like one and have watched a few on eBay recently. Would enjoy seeing some nice pictures of a loose complete one if anyone has :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
I got one for Christmas 1983. Great toy. I remember playing with it lots, you could actually fire the boulders.. at your Scout Walker and what not. One of the only SW toys that did that and I remember having target competitions with it that Christmas with my cousin. I don't have one but I would like one and have watched a few on eBay recently. Would enjoy seeing some nice pictures of a loose complete one if anyone has :D

Hi Rob, I will upload mine later today, I first need to take a picture :D I can just imagine how cool and funny it was for you to have such a cool toy to play with when you was a kid. I did not have one before in the early 00 and I am sure it will not be the same if I started to play with mine on the floor today :lol: I should have had it when I was a kid, then it would have been more fun to play with :(

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok here is my Ewok catapult collection, I have 4 boxes.

2 Palitoy with 2 different danish price stickers for my danish focus.
2 kenner the damaged one is with a danish price sticker and then I have one without any price sticker that I only keep because the kenner that I have is damaged. I think it is nice to have a really nice one witout any big damage :D

P1150970.JPG

P1150971.JPG

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Love the Ewok Catapult, got mine Christmas 85' or 86' not to sure which one. Still have the box and have it on display in my bedroom in a nice GW case. :D

Attachments

• D0A77124-32FB-4F1D-A109-8432CA97D106.jpeg
    D0A77124-32FB-4F1D-A109-8432CA97D106.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 1,194

lejackal

Grand Master
I don't have one but this is one option for a relatively affordable Ledy example, some of the differences are discussed on the Imperial Gunnery- http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2135p915-the-lili-ledy-guide-discussion-thread-part-1

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Love the Ewok Catapult, got mine Christmas 85' or 86' not to sure which one. Still have the box and have it on display in my bedroom in a nice GW case. :D

I love that box, I also have one :D Cool that you still have your childhood box 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Here's mine: A nice sealed box, but sadly a little faded, plus a set of loose destructions ;-)

EAC 01.jpg
EAC 02.jpg

Still a nice box, is it a kenner or is there a palitoy sticker on it ? :D

I also love the instruction, if I remember correct then there is variants of instructions for this toy 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
lejackal said:
I don't have one but this is one option for a relatively affordable Ledy example, some of the differences are discussed on the Imperial Gunnery- http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2135p915-the-lili-ledy-guide-discussion-thread-part-1

Thanks carl, I would love one day to have a lili ledy box and I agree it is not that expensive, I have seen them on ebay sell for good prices 8)

So have you thought about buying one ? :D

lejackal

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
lejackal said:

Thanks carl, I would love one day to have a lili ledy box and I agree it is not that expensive, I have seen them on ebay sell for good prices 8)

I've probably thought about buying most things :lol: :lol:

I'm trying to stick to my current childhood and sentimental focus at the minute

spoons

Grand Master
Some lovely catapults here. Another one I regret selling and always meant to pick up another palitoy boxed one

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Here's mine: A nice sealed box, but sadly a little faded, plus a set of loose destructions ;-)

EAC 01.jpg
EAC 02.jpg

I also love the instruction, if I remember correct then there is variants of instructions for this toy 8)
Mine is the Palitoy sticker version. If you look carefully, you can just see it on the top surface of the box in the photo :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
lejackal said:
Pomse2001 said:
lejackal said:

I've probably thought about buying most things :lol: :lol:

I'm trying to stick to my current childhood and sentimental focus at the minute

I still think about buying most things :lol: but I know I do not have the money for it.

So what are your sentimental focus ? :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
Some lovely catapults here. Another one I regret selling and always meant to pick up another palitoy boxed one

Sorry andy to read that you regret selling your box :( I hope you find a beautiful palitoy box :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

EAC 01.jpg
EAC 02.jpg

Mine is the Palitoy sticker version. If you look carefully, you can just see it on the top surface of the box in the photo :)

Nice, I think I see it. My screen is not so big at work. I will take another look when I get home, I have a much bigger screen at home :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom