FORUM FIGURE 2018 - THE GRAND FINAL

THE FINAL - Biker Scout v Hoth Stormtrooper

• Biker Scout

Votes: 35 53.0%
  • Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear)

Votes: 31 47.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
Congrats to the Biker Boy...and thanks, as ever, to Stuart...

Attachments

• HOTH WALL SECTION (1).JPG
    HOTH WALL SECTION (1).JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 769
  • HOTH DOOR (1).JPG
    HOTH DOOR (1).JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 768

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great news, lets hear it for the Biker Scout, next year will be the year of the Snkw Trooper I'm sure.
Many thanks to Stuart for the amount if work he has put into this knock out competition, for all of us to enjoy. :x

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes, I completely agree, thank you Stuart. This contest is always a very enjoyable one (even if the wrong figure won this year ;-)), and I appreciate all the time and effort you put into making it happen.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Thanks Stu, as ever a fantastic competition... so many highlights. Proud that my only childhood survivor rose to the top; great figure and well deserved!

Might have to wear this round for a few victory laps...

A3D64445-6FE5-4BD4-B209-429C132F3509.jpeg

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
It was my first taste of the forum figure of the year and must say it's been an unexpected bonus to the start of the year on the forum. Great fun all round for a couple of weeks. I really hope you have the energy to do a card art or MOC competition as well Stu. That would be ace.

subzero

Sith Lord
I reckon next time would should all do a betting pool :wink: £2 each and whoever's bet for the winner shares the pot. :)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
A worthy winner indeed! You wear yours, Steve, and I'll wear mine :)

Well done, Stu, a great completion again. And a new winner.

0516E31A-2FB3-4BA9-BBF3-A13BC5E9A08B.jpeg

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great result. Thanks Stuart for putting it together, really brightened up January. Although I'm finding it difficult to erase some of the accompanying photo artwork from my memory. Can't wait for next year.

hellhippie

Jedi Master
my favorite thread on the forum every year . thanks for doing it . brightens my day evry time I get in :D

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Stu, please give Rich the responsibility to report Biker Scout's victory on the next podcast. I just want to hear him saying the word 'biker' lots. :D

DGpCUHfWAAQVDQZ.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
Stu, please give Rich the responsibility to report Biker Scout's victory on the next podcast. I just want to hear him saying the word 'biker' lots. :D

DGpCUHfWAAQVDQZ.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:

DGpCUHfWAAQVDQZ.jpg

As a fellow Geordie I can guarantee it will piss Rich off if you get him to repeat the word Biker. A bloke at my work has been saying "Byker Grove!" to me every day for 16 years. It cracks him up and really pisses me off.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:

DGpCUHfWAAQVDQZ.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom