No luck but am I being ripped off?

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
And where's the evidence of that? Don't buy the resealed fake sabre Ben [i haven't], look on eBay for rotj cards [ I am], I won't ever get a mint one [ I'm aware], have patience [im watching and waiting], so with no respect to you you're post about not listening had no basis and you are talking shite

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
No problem man :) again if anyone can help me I've got my eye on another one, need to
Know if it's legit or not please reply
On here or pm me thanks

choffialoopa

Padawan
Din you get conned? :shock:
I think I din loose track of what happened.

Glad Snaketibe sorted it out.

PS. What hair colour are you looking for? Will keep an eye out for you as I am an SWAN! (Star Wars Addict Noob)
I got plenty of Alec Guinesses, so I don't need another anyway, no competition. And yes some of mine are as Mr. Zero says. Without paint all over his hands.

Apparently rare? Hmm Not for sale :lol:

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Lol no way I didn't buy it!! I did however miss out on a tri logo Ben for £125 as my phone froze when trying to buy it and someone sneaked in! Felt like crying! No I haven't got one yet as no one on here seems to be selling one or able to help me out! Probably being ignored lol. I've been offered some esb bens for £260/£280 so no idea If that's good or not? Still looking for a rotj/tri logo for £125-££150 but probably be met with silence again lol

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
The search maybe arduous, frustrating at times,
With repro and and unscrupulous sellers, a field of mines,
But with patience and time why not savour the hunt,
One of these days you will take a punt,
Then you will look back at this as a win,
With a lovely Ben moc and a Cheshire Cat grin :D

subzero

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
The search maybe arduous, frustrating at times,
With repro and and unscrupulous sellers, a field of mines,
But with patience and time why not savour the hunt,
One of these days you will take a punt,
Then you will look back at this as a win,
With a lovely Ben moc and a Cheshire Cat grin :D

How do you come up with these? :lol: :wink:

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
This is my carded Ben I picked up for £40 at the NEC last year.
The bubble is split at the bottom but still sealed OK.
I plan to preserve it in a case so hopefully it doesn't get worse. It's stored away laying flat at present.

Like has been said, if you're patient then you will find a good one.

Attachments

• IMG_20180206_003714.jpg
    IMG_20180206_003714.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 711
  • IMG_20180206_003654.jpg
    IMG_20180206_003654.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 714

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Yeah I'm Not too fussy in terms of type of card and the bubble being perfect but I definitely want the bubble clear and the seal secure. Saw a tri logo (my favourite) with clear bubble for £125 but someone nabbed it! That or a rotj card would be my preferred one. Not sure if to go for these ones at £250 upwards or wait! Is that a good deal for an esb card Ben?

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
I can see how he was saying that he was just after a mint one, not necessarily carded. Could be taken either way, I guess.

There are very nice Bens out there. If you don't care if its loose, hold off on the premium you'll pay for the cardback and bubble - which you say you're not worried about. You will find a loose one one that is great with patience - or go the ROTJ option, although yellow bubbles may be an issue.

Cheers
Pat

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
If you're serious about wanting to get yourself a decent Ben at a good price you'll need two things:

Patience. Seriously, there's no rush. People put Buy it Now items on ebay at inflated prices because they know there are people out there who can't wait. Paying more than you should for one won't make you feel any better. Keep an eye out and I'm sure something will pop up soon.

Star Wars Tracker: If you don't know what's a good price to pay this can pay for itself in one transaction - https://www.starwarstracker.com/

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
darth_daddius said:
I can see how he was saying that he was just after a mint one, not necessarily carded. Could be taken either way, I guess.

There are very nice Bens out there. If you don't care if its loose, hold off on the premium you'll pay for the cardback and bubble - which you say you're not worried about. You will find a loose one one that is great with patience - or go the ROTJ option, although yellow bubbles may be an issue.

Cheers
Pat

Im happy with a rotj or tri logo card as i really like both of them as long as they arent yellowed. Plenty of potf ones about but they are more or less all yellowed!

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
peekaygee73 said:
If you're serious about wanting to get yourself a decent Ben at a good price you'll need two things:

Patience. Seriously, there's no rush. People put Buy it Now items on ebay at inflated prices because they know there are people out there who can't wait. Paying more than you should for one won't make you feel any better. Keep an eye out and I'm sure something will pop up soon.

Star Wars Tracker: If you don't know what's a good price to pay this can pay for itself in one transaction - https://www.starwarstracker.com/

A tri logo did pop up but i just missed out on it and was gutted! Really like the tri logo and rotj cards. cool so its a free app about figures and prices?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom