THE VINTAGE REBELLION : Episode 44 LAUNCHED

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Palitoyman said:
Great Podcast Jon, I totally agree with your comments on the Matrix and I also like to see proof myself, I just find it quite pathetic that some collectors like their little secrets, we know pretty much who they are, at the end of the day it's a plastic toy!!!

I don't see what the problem is, but just think it's extremely childish, I haven't seen a 41 back Dengar along with a lot of others so until i do it doesn't exist.

With regard to the matrix, it's very good but needs updating more often, using up to date photos would be good for all the collectors.

Havent had any new updates to the matrix to add to it. I think its approaching the limit of what's out there now.

If you have anything new to add, please let me know.

cheers Jason

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
AndyPreston said:
Bit late with my feedback this month, but another great episode, thanks guys. The interview with Jon was really interesting, as a Palitoy collector myself I've gone down much the same collecting journey and a lot of what was discussed brought back memories for me.

The Landspeeder discussion was good fun and I'd like to mention another couple of great related collectibles, the Waddingtons action figure jigsaws, both of which feature the Palitoy landspeeder prominently.

I'm also a fan of the Droids and Ewoks line having watched the cartoons as a kid (slightly too old for them but hey, it's Star Wars!). I bought my loose and carded sets in the 90s when no-one really wanted them, I don't think I'd pay today's prices but I'm glad I have them in my collection.

And finally thanks Richard for the kind words about my Palitoy custom carded figures, that's really good to hear and i'm glad you appreciated them.

2017-05-01 16.02.38.jpg

2017-05-01 16.02.22.jpg
I was aware of the movie scenes jigsaws from Waddingtons but I have never seen the ones you have posted. I may have to look out for those.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mini99 said:
I was aware of the movie scenes jigsaws from Waddingtons but I have never seen the ones you have posted. I may have to look out for those.

They're wonderful things but increasingly expensive. I just sold the pair I had. They were in Homebase picture frames and look cool but I don't have the wall space for them. They sold for £100 the pair, which is a bit bonkers, I think.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
ScruffyLookingNH said:
They sold for £100 the pair, which is a bit bonkers, I think.
WHAT :shock: :shock: :shock: ...£100 for a pair of jigsaws, maybe I won't be picking these up!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Richard_H said:
Mr Coconut Head I paid £8 and £10 for both of mine from FF boxed and complete
Rich, I am in Scruffy's camp at the moment as I have been on eBay since your post and so far come up empty!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Richard_H said:
They don't come up a lot but the guy at FF who sold them had a few
Ok Rich I will keep an eye on eBay, and/or see whats at FF in the spring.
Thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom