No luck but am I being ripped off?

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Alltooeasy said:
peekaygee73 said:
If you're serious about wanting to get yourself a decent Ben at a good price you'll need two things:

Patience. Seriously, there's no rush. People put Buy it Now items on ebay at inflated prices because they know there are people out there who can't wait. Paying more than you should for one won't make you feel any better. Keep an eye out and I'm sure something will pop up soon.

Star Wars Tracker: If you don't know what's a good price to pay this can pay for itself in one transaction - https://www.starwarstracker.com/

A tri logo did pop up but i just missed out on it and was gutted! Really like the tri logo and rotj cards. cool so its a free app about figures and prices?
It's not free, but it only costs something like $30 - which is why I mentioned it could pay for itself in one transaction. If you're collecting vintage SW and you're not sure of prices it really is invaluable. Just click the link and it'll tell you all about it.

stu70

Padawan
When I come up against a brick wall of trying to find a certain figure at the right price and in the right condition I usually move on to something else on my "want list", it's pretty long, then try again with that figure later on.

choffialoopa

Padawan
I use it. Think I have saved around 500£ already using this tool as a guideline to work from.

Can't live without. Just careful that the leia Bespin displayed as painted neck is in fact turtleneck. And other small tidbits. Hmmm I should probably let the author know.

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
stu70 said:
When I come up against a brick wall of trying to find a certain figure at the right price and in the right condition I usually move on to something else on my "want list", it's pretty long, then try again with that figure later on.

Well im also after darth and chewie also on tri logo or rotj if possible so might have to watch and wait on all 3

subzero

Sith Lord
Alltooeasy said:
stu70 said:

Well im also after darth and chewie also on tri logo or rotj if possible so might have to watch and wait on all 3

There's actually been 2 trilogo Vaders that ended in auction on ebay over the past week, they went for good prices too compared to the BIN listing prices that are currently available.

retrotoyinfo

Padawan
I show you pictures of my genuine MOC 20 back. It might help. The pictures are slight blurry. As been said before, the paint on the hands is not normal.

STAR-WARS-KENNER-BEN-MOC-CLOSE-UP-1.png

STAR-WARS-KENNER-BEN-MOC-CLOSE-UP-2.png

STAR-WARS-KENNER-BEN-MOC-CLOSE-UP-3.png

jared007

Padawan
choffialoopa said:
I use it. Think I have saved around 500£ already using this tool as a guideline to work from.

Can't live without. Just careful that the leia Bespin displayed as painted neck is in fact turtleneck. And other small tidbits. Hmmm I should probably let the author know.

That's great to hear, and I've always thought the same - you will likely make up the cost of the app very quickly by being informed easily/quickly on market prices - both to buy and sell.

I called Leia Bespin *painted neck* cause I think that's how Kellerman called it (or some other guide I was using at the time). As far as I am aware, both terms are Ok. But any suggestions, I'm always keen to hear them (just send them through to the support email on the Tracker website).

Cheers, Jared.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom