Latest Acquisitions

apack7229

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
apack7229 said:
Finally picked up my first esb moc. Bit of a beater but I love it. :D
Super spooky. The "nearly headless Nick" Rebel Commander. I had to zoom right in to figure out what was going on. Had me laughing my head off when I realised :lol:

:lol: The broken head variant. It could be worth millions.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
Robstyley said:
Picked up this lovely Yak for my loose set and luckily had the staff it was missing. One more big one ticked off the list, thanks John (DarthDooDoo) :)
Looks a real beaut of a Yak Face. What's left on that list of yours?

Luke Stormy, Han Carbonite, Lando General, Imperial Dig, R2 pop up and the four Ewoks. One day I'll finish it :wink:

That Luke Jedi's a beaut. I like the card too, near the top of my wanted Moc list!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
Picked up this fella up the other days off eBay. I think he's my favourite Luke incarnation, and IMO definitely one of the 3 iconic ROTJ figures along with BS and ERG. I know subzero hates this cardback artwork, but it's actually one of my favourites - proper dynamic; so glad I could pick it up on a MOC. The bubble is fairly yellow (but crack and ding free) and there's a bit of edgewear, but it's pretty flat and not bad for a little over £100.
Thats a good price for that one in that condition, well done.
One of my favourite cardbacks too. :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Really nice Luke Jedi and loving all the latest acquisitions.

I've added two Tri-logo cardbacks recently, really enjoy collecting these as a side focus to the Kenner debut MOC run, which I will be adding to soon. :)

Attachments

• E936671B-A166-4D3B-97A3-F935B7D62CB3.jpeg
    E936671B-A166-4D3B-97A3-F935B7D62CB3.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 696

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
apack7229 said:
Finally picked up my first esb moc. Bit of a beater but I love it. :D

**** seeing his head of in a MOC must be right concerning for the mint on card collectors.

subzero

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
Picked up this fella up the other days off eBay. I think he's my favourite Luke incarnation, and IMO definitely one of the 3 iconic ROTJ figures along with BS and ERG. I know subzero hates this cardback artwork, but it's actually one of my favourites - proper dynamic; so glad I could pick it up on a MOC. The bubble is fairly yellow (but crack and ding free) and there's a bit of edgewear, but it's pretty flat and not bad for a little over £100.

I do quite dislike the artwork considering they could have had one of Luke wielding his green lightsaber, which would have looked waaay better than this one, that being said it's not that bad really in it's own right.

Great price too for this, think I paid over double that being impatient, a big lesson learnt there. :?

subzero

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
subzero said:
Great price too for this, think I paid over double that being impatient, a big lesson learnt there. :?
Yeah not sure if this was an anomaly, I tend to see them go for £165 and above, so was well chuffed.

Great stuff, can't beat getting a bargain, especially when it's in nice undamaged condition. 8)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Some beautiful additions on here lately

As some may know I love my damaged cards and reseals, collecting on a budget

I'm a very happy bunny tonight as I have received a card and bubble today (20 back chewie, bubble lifted away on left hand side and a tear in bubble area) £40 posted ( already had the figure) I'm really pleased with how he has turned out and here he his with his best mate and scoundrel Han

Happy tonight

Attachments

• IMG_2754.JPG
    IMG_2754.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_2755.JPG
    IMG_2755.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 571

subzero

Sith Lord
Gotta love that, the Chewie looks no different to an original sealed card when on display, for a fraction of the cost. 8)

coomber75

Sith Lord
Thanks to all I bought off... My die cast coming along nicely... And am a sucker for a gunner

Attachments

• DSC_0320.JPG
    DSC_0320.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 1,066
  • DSC_0321.JPG
    DSC_0321.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,060
  • DSC_0322.JPG
    DSC_0322.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,058

tigerham

Sith Lord
Some really nice pick-ups!

It's been a while (around 6 years) since I last collected as I had a break and sold up but never lost the bug, so to speak.

Here are three starters for my Palitoy 65bk run...

Palitoy Trio 1.jpg

Palitoy Trio 2.jpg

I never knew this before but the Taiwan MOC's are slightly taller and slimmer than the Hong Kong ones. Always learning. :)

Really pleased with these as they were one's I used to have when I was a kid.

I used to focus on Biker Scouts but seeing as that's now been done by myself I've decided on another childhood memory. To be continued...

Latest posts

Top Bottom