Toy toni crystal ball!!

aussiejames

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
Ha, I bought something from him the other day. Not a MOC just a loose figure. Arrived in great condition with 100% original accessories. I think I had read threads detailing his eBay seller account name before but it didn't clock at the time.

To the best of my knowledge everything he is selling now is legit, just a shady past you have to reconcile when giving him money now I suppose. Many won't ever give him a penny, others will though. Your own conscience is your own conscience, I wouldn't want to influence that and despite strong feelings either way I don't think others should either.

A couple of Luke telescoping sabers were 90s fakes he used in his 'MOCs', rough texture ( TIG had them listed as legit- has been rectified)

jimmyshoes

Youngling
I think I had a couple of mocs off Toni back in the 90s but even then I remember thinking there was something slightly off-putting about his ads in Model and Collectors Mart that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Probably something to do with the fact he had seemingly limitless supplies of the same figures...

JS

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yes. I know hindsite is a wonderful thing but, in retrospect, he was hiding in plain sight.

I think I've got one Toni, and people more learned than I disagree. But I was certainly conned by the recent ( and i know lesser ) floating repro weapons fraud and, again looking back, I thought 'these are different' but I went along with it.

Every type I had an odd thought about are now being sold in lots with the description ' they're known repro but they pass the basic tests.... get em while they're here '.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom