Where do you buy Rare MOC?

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
jared007 said:
As others have said, the rare stuff you probably need to go networking. Otherwise you are covering a good number of avenues - more than most people do I'd say!

Do you have to use Facebook for Jabba's Palace to work on Star Wars Tracker? What Auctions does it track?

subzero

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Everywhere. This week I won something rare on eBay hiding in plain sight, I'll post it in the limelight thread when it arrives. You really need to scan everywhere.

Oooh the suspense! :wink:

wrighty

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Thanks for all you responses.

Looks like I will have to improve my networking skills as to date they have been poor.

You will more likely to succeed in networking on forums with old timers, show offs on FB are usually newbies and they may or may not have the rare items you want. Locating the item is easy doing a deal for sale or trade is difficult. I know someone that was in discussion on a piece for 3 years before a deal was done, if you don't have patience then I suggest changing hobbies. :lol:

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
wrighty said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Thanks for all you responses.

Looks like I will have to improve my networking skills as to date they have been poor.

You will more likely to succeed in networking on forums with old timers, show offs on FB are usually newbies and they may or may not have the rare items you want. Locating the item is easy doing a deal for sale or trade is difficult. I know someone that was in discussion on a piece for 3 years before a deal was done, if you don't have patience then I suggest changing hobbies. :lol:

I guess I have been lucky with all of my deals/purchases so far as they have taken weeks or sometimes days so patience has not been an issue for me. I have accepted I will have to be patient for certain items like 30 Back Fett as they are so rarely available for sale.

3 years seems like a very long time, why do you think it took so long?

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
[I guess I have been lucky with all of my deals/purchases so far as they have taken weeks or sometimes days so patience has not been an issue for me. I have accepted I will have to be patient for certain items like 30 Back Fett as they are so rarely available for sale.

In the grand scheme of things, 3 years is nothing!
You just ain't earned it yet.

Heith

Padawan
Can someone give me a link to the Jabbas palace auction page please?, can't for the long fe of me find it no matter what I put in the search bar on Facebook , thanks

subzero

Sith Lord
3 years?....

With me it's 3 hours and then like Duncan Bannatyne says, "i'm out!" :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Heith said:
Can someone give me a link to the Jabbas palace auction page please?, can't for the long fe of me find it no matter what I put in the search bar on Facebook , thanks
My page always auto loads, so I have just typed "jabba's palace" in and the page links no problem.
Are you missing out the apostrophe?

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
theguiltyone said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:
[I guess I have been lucky with all of my deals/purchases so far as they have taken weeks or sometimes days so patience has not been an issue for me. I have accepted I will have to be patient for certain items like 30 Back Fett as they are so rarely available for sale.

In the grand scheme of things, 3 years is nothing!
You just ain't earned it yet.

I have got to earn a 3 year wait, that doesn't sound like much fun.

80s_collector

Padawan
Yes Im still around, just very busy with my normal business and trust me with all this crappy English weather, Im more than desperate to get abroard, feel the sun on my back and sort some of my SW Collection and stock out for all you fellow collectors.

Hopefully this year Im planning to bring a nice selection back as I know many of you have been more than patient.

Watch this space...

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
80s_collector said:
Yes Im still around, just very busy with my normal business and trust me with all this crappy English weather, Im more than desperate to get abroard, feel the sun on my back and sort some of my SW Collection and stock out for all you fellow collectors.

Hopefully this year Im planning to bring a nice selection back as I know many of you have been more than patient.

Watch this space...

Hi Ian any idea when you might go as my collection is in desperate need of a boost!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom