VCJ?

tigerham

Sith Lord
See, the thing with this colour is it's either a Ben cape OR it has a possibility of being a TT VCJ as I've had in the past. But, saying that, in this case the cape seems to be too long plus at a glance the actual figure does not have the discolouring (i.e. faded legs and spots) that a TT VCJ normally has.

toltoys-esb-vcjawa-2.jpg

Here are the Jawa's I used to have for comparison...

J1049x623-17487.jpg

subzero

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
See, the thing with this colour is it's either a Ben cape OR it has a possibility of being a TT VCJ as I've had in the past. But, saying that, in this case the cape seems to be too long plus at a glance the actual figure does not have the discolouring (i.e. faded legs and spots) that a TT VCJ normally has.

toltoys-esb-vcjawa-2.jpg

Here are the Jawa's I used to have for comparison...

J1049x623-17487.jpg

That was a sweet Jawa collection you had there, that's something iv'e recently read about with the discolouring and spots, so something to def keep in mind and look for if I ever see others for sale. Thanks!

tigerham

Sith Lord
Thanks subzero. One day I'll get them again for sure but focusing on other things right now. At one time I had six VCJ's and a TT one. I wanted to get an army of them like this photoshopped image I did, lol...

J984x497-31115.jpg

subzero

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
Thanks subzero. One day I'll get them again for sure but focusing on other things right now. At one time I had six VCJ's and a TT one. I wanted to get an army of them like this photoshopped image I did, lol...

J984x497-31115.jpg

:lol: Now that would be class!

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:
tigerham said:

J984x497-31115.jpg

:lol: Now that would be class!

:wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom