Latest Acquisitions

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
Congrats Cazza on yeh find ! Must be well chuffed⚒
My new arrivals this week for the droids focus with these 2x Cardbacks ...C3PO 12 bk with bubble partially attached & this beauty of a R2D2 21 bk with bubble partially attached ! Placed a figure into the R2 that I had in my collection and brought nice loose C3po figure ,with great paint (although a little loose , which doesn't matter for this ) for a cheeky tenner and in it went!
Bonus was I didn't have to reseal them as they display so nice in there cases (Prefer to not mess about with em if I can help it ).
Also a cheap loose R5D4 to pop inside me Card and bubble I brought the other week.
It's coming together nicely this little focus of partially sealed Mocs now and we'll under my budget I set .
Enjoy
Ricky ⚒

My latest collection-
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28436&start=75

Attachments

• IMG_1922.JPG
    IMG_1922.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 768
  • IMG_1873.JPG
    IMG_1873.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 760
  • IMG_1864.JPG
    IMG_1864.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 756

tigerham

Sith Lord
So I started collecting again with a fresh start and the first MOC I bought was on Jan 29th, a Clipper Chief Chirpa MOC. Chief Chirpa was one of my childhood figures and had one the first time round of collecting. This MOC gave me two choices on what to focus on, Clipper MOC's or Chief Chirpa's...

CCC F.jpg
CCC B.jpg

I'm just waiting for a couple of MOC's to show what I went for. :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
Very nice piece!
I have a soft spot for Chirpa personally, it's odd, but I really like how he fitted (and still fits) in my hand!

I was really chuffed when it arrived in really good condition. Thank you.

Merrion

Padawan
SAVORY100 said:
Very nice piece!
I have a soft spot for Chirpa personally, it's odd, but I really like how he fitted (and still fits) in my hand!

lol that sounds so wrong however unintentional :lol: or perhaps its more a sign of my wavering mind :oops:

tigerham

Sith Lord
Merrion said:
SAVORY100 said:
Very nice piece!

lol that sounds so wrong however unintentional :lol: or perhaps its more a sign of my wavering mind :oops:

Lol, didn't want to say anything.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
Nice Clipper Ham 8)

Are the ones you've got coming Clippers as well ?

Thank you Michael and yes, both Clippers on the way. One definitely arriving tomorrow. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom