Wonky Bubbles!!

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
I've got a very niche and small sub-focus of wonky bubbled MOCs! My favourite is a hoth rebel solider which is almost horizontal (looks like been on the lash).

This is only slightly wonky and looks absolutely fine. If graded, I don't think the minor wonk will affect the grade. Nice looking MOC.

Chac96

Padawan
punk_pat said:
I've got a very niche and small sub-focus of wonky bubbled MOCs! My favourite is a hoth rebel solider which is almost horizontal (looks like been on the lash).

This is only slightly wonky and looks absolutely fine. If graded, I don't think the minor wonk will affect the grade. Nice looking MOC.
Thanks a lot, you've all helped a lot!! Although not sure if I will buy yet as the pric is a bit on the steep side I feel...

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Seems a lot to me, but it's not the most common Jedi card. I certainly wouldn't go that high, but then I'm pretty tight with vintage Star Wars. :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Clarkspie&chips said:
That also seems a bit steep to me but you will pay a premium for clear bubble ROTJ kenners
Absolutely, with the bubble that clear I wouldn't be surprised if that's about right!

tigerham

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Clarkspie&chips said:
That also seems a bit steep to me but you will pay a premium for clear bubble ROTJ kenners
Absolutely, with the bubble that clear I wouldn't be surprised if that's about right!

Very true. Kenner bubbles are renowned for yellowing so finding one in this condition is pretty good.

Chac96

Padawan
tigerham said:
Mini99 said:
Clarkspie&chips said:

Very true. Kenner bubbles are renowned for yellowing so finding one in this condition is pretty good.
Yeah I know they're rare but I bought a 48 back ROTJ MOC Snaggletooth with a clear bubble in better condition and that only cost me £190

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
theforceuk said:
He's asking a graded price IMO, move along to the next one. :arrow:
As above, move on to the next one, believe me there will always be another one along, just be patient. :wink:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
It's not a cheap price, but it's getting better.
It all depends how much if a draw that clear bubble is.
I haven't seen one like this for a while now.

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
*Puts on best Mick Dundee accent*

That's not a wonky bubble; that's a wonky bubble :lol:

71DE7EE5-33C0-4D7E-8C63-4819AA2531C8.jpeg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
punk_pat said:
*Puts on best Mick Dundee accent*

That's not a wonky bubble; that's a wonky bubble :lol:

71DE7EE5-33C0-4D7E-8C63-4819AA2531C8.jpeg
Rebel Soldier (Hoth Battle Gear)... and too many pints! ;-)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom