• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
subzero said:
weasel said:
subzero said:
Only problem with that is he sent the figure by RM signed for, so i'd never win the case unfortunately, but that's a great idea though, just a shame it can't be done.

If anyone has any other ideas i'm all ears.

Disappointing. Although if it's one of those tiny screened things then chances are the signature is just a horrible scribble and you could deny it was yours. But best not go down that route, just let him sweat for 23 more days.

Just looked and the signature looks pretty perfect and neat :lol: .. iv'e had a couple of buyers also open INR cases on me last year when there was a signature and ebay sided with me instantly both times and denied their case.

Yeah i'll just let him sit there and panic for a month. :lol:

Yeah, fair enough. Leave him to stew.

subzero

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol:

Untitled.png

subzero

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Who voted for 7 days? Name and shame yourself!

:eek:

Jason

:shock:

Bet that voter got a shock when he seen the other results after he confirmed his vote lol.

subzero

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
subzero said:
mr_palitoy said:
Who voted for 7 days? Name and shame yourself!

:eek:

Jason

:shock:

Bet that voter got a shock when he seen the other results after he confirmed his vote lol.

2 votes to let him off easy. Some peple are too nice. :lol:

tomli6 got his mom to sign up so she can vote. :lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm nice, but not to scumbags like this tosspiece; make him wait as long as possible!

Also, when you do leave him feedback, since he has now made a complete nuisance of himself by bombarding you with a needless stack of messages over a very short time-frame indeed, I say you're now perfectly within your rights to leave him negative feedback anyway. Previously I was half-joking, but I'm quite serious now. How dare he pepper your inbox with demands for feedback? There could be any number of legitimate reasons why you haven't done so yet, but that greedy little **** is only interested in getting his hands on your money right now, even though the only reason he's having to wait for it is his disgusting shill bidding! Tosser.

Here's my suggested feedback:

Seller demanded feedback 20 times in 2 days, so here it is. (Negative)

:lol:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
I'm nice, but not to scumbags like this tosspiece; make him wait as long as possible!

Also, when you do leave him feedback, since he has now made a complete nuisance of himself by bombarding you with a needless stack of messages over a very short time-frame indeed, I say you're now perfectly within your rights to leave him negative feedback anyway. Previously I was half-joking, but I'm quite serious now. How dare he pepper your inbox with demands for feedback? There could be any number of legitimate reasons why you haven't done so yet, but that greedy little **** is only interested in getting his hands on your money right now, even though the only reason he's having to wait for it is his disgusting shill bidding! Tosser.

Quality.

subzero

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:

Nail on the ****ing head right there mate, I was thinking exactly the same that for all he knows I might not actually be at home right now and he's been messaging almost every hour at some points non-stop. Everybody knows that not all sellers/buyers are sitting at ebay all day as they have **** to do that's more important than ebay, which is why some people take hours or a day or more to reply back, it's just common sense.

He's got greedy money vision right now and you're right there, he's actually being very insulting sending that many demands like that. What i'm gonna do now is wait till the very end without replying even once just to keep him wondering when he's getting his money, count up every message then leave that neg comment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom