• Let him wait the full 24 days for his money

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • Leave him feedback right now and end his suffering

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

subzero

Sith Lord
Well the results are in and it's an overwhelming 33 votes ( 92% ) in favour for a 24 day wait :lol: , the community has spoken, sorry tomli6 you're gonna have to sweat for a lot longer...

252z27.jpg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Anybody who has managed to reach adulthood without being able to spell "can't" deserves to wait 24 days for his money.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Can't believe I missed this poll. Tomli6 and I are pretty much pen pals over his scamming, the illiterate ****.

I'd have said wait and then neg him, obviously. Love the fact he's that desperate for cash. Probably needs it to pay for his latest batch of repro weapons.

The three who voted to give him his cash are just too nice. Whilst it's good to know there are empathetic humans on this board, I'd love to know your reasoning? This guy has ripped people of for months and months. He's not worthy of anyone's kindness.

subzero

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Anybody who has managed to reach adulthood without being able to spell "can't" deserves to wait 24 days for his money.

:lol:

And I love how he spells the word "sure" as shore lol.

subzero

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Can't believe I missed this poll. Tomli6 and I are pretty much pen pals over his scamming, the illiterate ****.

I'd have said wait and then neg him, obviously. Love the fact he's that desperate for cash. Probably needs it to pay for his latest batch of repro weapons.

The three who voted to give him his cash are just too nice. Whilst it's good to know there are empathetic humans on this board, I'd love to know your reasoning? This guy has ripped people of for months and months. He's not worthy of anyone's kindness.

I really should have added the '24 days and a neg' as a poll option, i'm doing the neg though anyway after some suggestions on this thread, he deserves it now. I wanna know too who voted to end his suffering. :? :lol:

TK-7785

Jedi Master
There should have been an option to 'buy up all his shitty listings, pay him a visit and make him choke on them...and also leave negative feedback'. I've trodden in dog **** with more decency than this ****er.

subzero

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
There should have been an option to 'buy up all his shitty listings, pay him a visit and make him choke on them...and also leave negative feedback'. I've trodden in dog **** with more decency than this ****er.

I do reckon more people should buy things off him and hold more of his money for 24 days and post the results on this thread :lol: and even waiting for 23 days then opening cases to return it all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom