Latest Acquisitions

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Nice set of Chirpas especially the Meccano and Clippers. Finally completed my Molded Face Luke Jedi today and ticked off another 2018 goal for me. I got him in two instalments - initially a regular Taiwan Luke and snap cape but with incorrectly paired blue HK saber. So I donated the blue saber to his brother, and finally picked up a Molded Face variant this week for a good price. He now comes with the correct grey v2 blaster and correct v4 saber. Thanks to Thomas Gill for confirming what variant snap cape and advice on blaster, and to James Kenneison for the verification process on the saber. He'll probably recall a great number of posts on a TIG thread with some crappy lores photos :lol:

Attachments

• 3081B932-38A9-4CED-8FCF-0F9E356EB268.jpeg
    3081B932-38A9-4CED-8FCF-0F9E356EB268.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,060

tigerham

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
Nice set of Chirpas especially the Meccano and Clippers. Finally completed my Molded Face Luke Jedi today and ticked off another 2018 goal for me. I got him in two instalments - initially a regular Taiwan Luke and snap cape but with incorrectly paired blue HK saber. So I donated the blue saber to his brother, and finally picked up a Molded Face variant this week for a good price. He now comes with the correct grey v2 blaster and correct v4 saber. Thanks to Thomas Gill for confirming what variant snap cape and advice on blaster, and to James Kenneison for the verification process on the saber. He'll probably recall a great number of posts on a TIG thread with some crappy lores photos :lol:

Thank you and congratulations on completing your Molded Face Luke Jedi. :)

poncho

Grand Master
i gave up looking for a pure pink face han hoth pbp. (its where no white base has been applied just the pink spray normally a white primer is applied then pink spray after this is why you find pale pink creamy pink etc etc)

anyway i couldnt jusitfy the price tag.

so my usual vintage starwars search on ebay i spyed with little pink eye ha ha a han hoth pure pink well i was sure of it 99%! ive researched it enough! roll on the end of 7 day auction! and the waiting of getting sniped :-( but.with a winning bid of £5.50. woop woop its mine. it has a small chip on the nose but other thats hes beaut :)

Attachments

• P1060001.JPG
    P1060001.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 989
  • Screenshot_20180226-102923.png
    Screenshot_20180226-102923.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 985

subzero

Sith Lord
I really love the look of the moulded face Luke Jedi compared to the painted one, the face features look nice and sharp and clean, and with the eye & eyebrow paint seems sharper painted onto the bare plastic.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
subzero said:
I really love the look of the moulded face Luke Jedi compared to the painted one, the face features look nice and sharp and clean, and with the eye & eyebrow paint seems sharper painted onto the bare plastic.
And of course you never get the nose rub, just gotta watch out for paint loss on the hair. This one is pretty good though. He's one of my favourite variants along with my Hollow Cheeks TR :D

subzero

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
subzero said:
And of course you never get the nose rub, just gotta watch out for paint loss on the hair. This one is pretty good though. He's one of my favourite variants along with my Hollow Cheeks TR :D

Ah of course yeah I forgot no nose rubs, took me a good while to get a painted one with no rubs on it, just that tiny bit of paint loss ruins the entire figure imo.

Hooch

Jedi Knight
poncho said:
roll on the end of 7 day auction! and the waiting of getting sniped :-( but.with a winning bid of £5.50. woop woop its mine.
Congrats on the bargain
It's a great feeling winning after a nervous last few seconds hoping you don't get sniped

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Here's a meagre offering from me in the shape of a tiny piece of blue sticky paper!

I've got an ongoing run of cardbacks which has been improved upon since I started collecting. Among it's 'rules' are to have at least one of every type of card sold in the UK. I've been after one of these forever. The Palitoy 41back with the blue label covering the usual 'with figures' error beside the Star Destroyer Playset.

20180227_122233.jpg

It has been slotted in.

20180227_124004.jpg

tigerham

Sith Lord
chipsteak said:
Here's a meagre offering from me in the shape of a tiny piece of blue sticky paper!

I've got an ongoing run of cardbacks which has been improved upon since I started collecting. Among it's 'rules' are to have at least one of every type of card sold in the UK. I've been after one of these forever. The Palitoy 41back with the blue label covering the usual 'with figures' error beside the Star Destroyer Playset.

It has been slotted in.

That's quite some cardback collection you've there. Very nice.

apack7229

Sith Lord
After waiting over a month and a half for an auction to ship me what I won I finally got these in today.

Attachments

• DA20794A-2DDA-4B9E-BE56-64697615581C.jpeg
    DA20794A-2DDA-4B9E-BE56-64697615581C.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 675

Latest posts

Top Bottom