Palitoy ATAT Driver

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Could anyone give me a value on this please...
Havent been able to find any online...

pretty much in good condition... any indications greatly appreciated..
also does anyone know why he debuted on the 30 back card but doesnt actually show on it??

Attachments

• 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,312
  • 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 1,316

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Is this a reseal, as the footer looks like it might be missing? Or is that it standing upright on the right-hand side of the figure's legs; it's hard to be sure?! If it is a reseal, obviously that will massively affect the value.

As for figures debuting on cards that they themselves did not appear on the back of, I don't know the definitive answer, but I've always assumed it was probably because the new cardback artwork wasn't always available in time for the first run of figures in a new batch, and so it was simply easier to re-use the previous artwork until the new one was ready. I might be talking utter nonsense of course, as that is just my guess, so I am very happy to be corrected by anyone else with greater knowledge :)

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Hey fella....

sorry, yes , the footer had shifted in transit. and regarding the reason..thats the best answer i have had... Thu..

Rob

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
rdpla said:
Hey fella....

sorry, yes , the footer had shifted in transit. and regarding the reason..thats the best answer i have had... Thu..

Rob
If your not aware you should be able to get that "footer" back in it's rightful place by:
Putting the card upside down so there is max. room between the figures feet and the bubble base and then manoeuvre the footer into place with the aid if a pin in the hole at the back of the card where the bubble meats the card.
Lovley AT AT Driver, really nice.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
rdpla said:
Thanks for the recommendation mate

I would be to scared to try...... :eek:

Rob
Honestly, I have done this to a couple of my MOCs without an issues it can be a little fiddly.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
This card is the 'Smile' factory version (there is a little S next to Greedo on the back). Exactly like mine ;)

jared007

Padawan
Hi,

I have a couple of prices in Star Wars Tracker for this piece, but I had to go back a couple of years - they do not seem to be very common at all. Latest one was in May 2016 for £373 from eBay, previous to that was £396 from Vectis.

The valuation of £400 earlier is a good one, but perhaps even more could be obtained given the market has only really moved up since then.

palitoyATAT2.png

rdpla

Jedi Knight
--Thu guys..Re selling...maybe in a few weeks...

Jared... I subscribe but couldnt find it...!!! but thanks for the heads up...

will look again...

Rob

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom