eBay - Vintage Star Wars

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Just did an experiment, eBay search - Action figures - Vintage Star Wars - Original packaging(unopened) - Ending soonest. And in the first 200 listings there was only 27 listings of actual genuine Vintage sealed Mocs or boxed items :lol: It's a ****ing joke! Full of POTF2, Episode 1 and every other modern line imaginable :roll: I'm sure there was a time when it wasn't like this but it's gradually changed so you don't notice. Hasbro truly are ****wits for calling a modern line The Vintage Collection.

subzero

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
Just did an experiment, eBay search - Action figures - Vintage Star Wars - Original packaging(unopened) - Ending soonest. And in the first 200 listings there was only 27 listings of actual genuine Vintage sealed Mocs or boxed items :lol: It's a ****ing joke! Full of POTF2, Episode 1 and every other modern line imaginable :roll: I'm sure there was a time when it wasn't like this but it's gradually changed so you don't notice. Hasbro truly are ****wits for calling a modern line The Vintage Collection.

My thoughts exactly, I have moments where I want to search through the latest listings and a couple of certain sellers have just listed about 5 or 6 pages worth of vintage collection shite, which I have to sift through to find the actual vintage listings, they really, really should not have called them vintage collection.

Plus the fact there are a ton of idiots on ebay who seem to think POTF2 and a SW toy post 1999 is vintage just adds to the clutter, iv'e even seen toys from about 2010 onwards listed as vintage, it makes me ****ing angry.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Apart from pissing us off, bet they made loads by calling it the vintage collection. Actual vintage sales are chicken feed to these guys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom