Latest Acquisitions

subzero

Sith Lord
Fresh in from Spain and in lovely condition, my trilogo collection has just gotten a little bit bigger. :)

If anyone knows anything about why this has this particular punch style let me know, I only have 2 cards with this 'thin/long' punch in my collection, and both of these cards also have a matte finish instead of glossy like all my other trilogo's, I think this is a Palitoy but i'm not 100% sure.

DSCF8375_phixr.jpg

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:
Fresh in from Spain and in lovely condition, my trilogo collection has just gotten a little bit bigger. :)

If anyone knows anything about why this has this particular punch style let me know, I only have 2 cards with this 'thin/long' punch in my collection, and both of these cards also have a matte finish instead of glossy like all my other trilogo's, I think this is a Palitoy but i'm not 100% sure.

DSCF8375_phixr.jpg

Really great piece Snaktibe. Congrats on extending your tri-logo collection. :)

subzero

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
Mr-shifter said:
Joe has a website.

http://www.trilogo.info

All of your answers lie there.

And I think yours is a 70c. Is the writing under the bubble or in the racetrack around the figure?

Yeah the writing is in the racetrack, so that makes it a Palitoy?, thanks I have been on that site several times but info on variants does not sink in with me too well as there's a lot to get your head around. :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
subzero said:

DSCF8375_phixr.jpg

I'm subzero but thanks anyway. :) :lol:

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:
tigerham said:
subzero said:

DSCF8375_phixr.jpg

Just checking to see if you were awake. :p

(Think it was because I saw TheJabbaWookie's remark about Snaketibe being good at punch hole info) :roll:

subzero

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
subzero said:
tigerham said:

(Think it was because I saw TheJabbaWookie's remark about Snaketibe being good at punch hole info) :roll:

Haha yes i'm alive and well, never mind it happens to the best of us. :lol:

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:
tigerham said:
subzero said:

Haha yes i'm alive and well, never mind it happens to the best of us. :lol:

:lol: Sorry my friend.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
subzero said:
Mr-shifter said:
Mr-shifter said:
Joe has a website.

http://www.trilogo.info

All of your answers lie there.

And I think yours is a 70c. Is the writing under the bubble or in the racetrack around the figure?

Yeah the writing is in the racetrack, so that makes it a Palitoy?, thanks I have been on that site several times but info on variants does not sink in with me too well as there's a lot to get your head around. :lol:

Yes. Palitoy 70c

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Sorry, I'm a little late to the party as I've been out all evening watching 'Black Panther' (very good, btw), and it looks like I'm no longer needed anyway! :lol:

I'm flattered that Jay (TheJabbaWookie) thinks I have some hole punch expertise, but I would politely dispute that. I have a little knowledge, and I'm quite good at spotting most fakes, but I would never consider myself expert on hole punches in general. However, Mr-shifter is quite correct in recommending http://www.trilogo.info in this instance as it is a truly excellent site and resource for Tri-Logos. I also agree that Subzero's card looks like a Palitoy 70C, and more info can be found here http://trilogo.info/carded-figure-guide/advanced-guide/

Nice card, Subzero :D

subzero

Sith Lord
Thanks for all the input guys, i'm gonna have to start paying more attention to sites like trilogo.info from now on to use them as a resource, the sheer amount of info on variants puts me off sometimes as it can be a little daunting to try and remember it all. :wink:

But thanks anyway! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom