Rocket Fett, anyone?

Richard_H

Grand Master
You could search eBay for the next 25 years and not see a carded DT Vader. I reckon there are 4-5 known to exist. L slot Fetts are in there 80s somewhere. There will be some on ebay in the next 25 years.

12bk Leias are relatively very common. This is a 12a although the label says 12b. On tracker there are 14 in the last year alone. There is a graded one for £6k but most are around the £1500 mark.

maxf

Jedi Master
Rocket fett jumps out of reach again... at that kind of money I'd sooner have a chunky deposit on a Porsche gt3.

The last RF sold for something like $40k... last year IIRC.

I've a feeling these buyers are the types who would spend $xxxk on a comic, so this is probably a comparative bargain. Dotcom billionaires are probably SW kids now too. Oh well,

Taffius

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
You could search eBay for the next 25 years and not see a carded DT Vader. I reckon there are 4-5 known to exist. L slot Fetts are in there 80s somewhere. There will be some on ebay in the next 25 years.

12bk Leias are relatively very common. This is a 12a although the label says 12b. On tracker there are 14 in the last year alone. There is a graded one for £6k but most are around the £1500 mark.

Thanks context. Do you think we will see more DT vaders coming out of collections now?

Richard_H

Grand Master
No, I don't think so. Their numbers are so low. It wouldn't surprise me if there are more than 5 hidden in black hole collections but there they will stay.

hellhippie

Jedi Master
86k im sorry but that person is a ****ing idiot . i dont care how much money someone has . :shock: :D :D :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Richard_H said:
The insanity is in the 12 back Princes Leia at $29,000 before fees. Let that sink in.

And at the lower end the 20bk R5 for $800? I have 3 and paid £100, 220 and 180 all in the last 18 months.
That's all about the trill of the auction and getting carried away, but your right, $29000 for that Leis was crazy.
Maybe someone is waking up and reality is sinking in?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom