Furthest From 2018 dates

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Plastikheld said:
Thanks guys - so the Ringwood people will stay there or is there a late meet up at The Crown? (which I would prefer to just have some beers).
We'll try to do both.

Next question: How about payments at FF. Is there a WLAN connection to do via Paypal or is there just cash. As we do come over from Germany it's hard to tell how much GBP we need to change for our finds/buys.

The Ringwood people will be staying in Ringwood I would imagine (I will be) - it has more pub options, food options and more places to stay. It's just easier to get a bigger meet up in Ringwood so less people miss out on the social side of thing - this is due to Fordingbridge having far more limited options to stay over.

As for Paypal transactions - these often happen at the show, so should be no problems even though it can be a bit crap for signal. Someone will have a signal and can use them as a hotspot for wifi :)

Taffius

Sith Lord
Scarifpacific said:
Cheers for that.

I was going to ask exactly the same thing Taff.

No worries. Just like a bit of prior planning and to organise myself. Never been an off the cuff guy if i could help it! :lol:

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Stuart Skinner said:
Majority of people I know who are coming Saturday evening are staying in Ringwood which is around 6 miles away. People will be having drinks before and after curry there, give me a shout and head over that way, be taxis from there to get back to Fordingbridge later on.
We would love to join the bunch, but I don't really know, when we will arrive at Ringwood. Approx 9 PM - too late for dinner at the curry house but early enough for some drinks. Do you think you will stay at the curry house or move foward to a pub?

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Plastikheld said:
Stuart Skinner said:
Majority of people I know who are coming Saturday evening are staying in Ringwood which is around 6 miles away. People will be having drinks before and after curry there, give me a shout and head over that way, be taxis from there to get back to Fordingbridge later on.
We would love to join the bunch, but I don't really know, when we will arrive at Ringwood. Approx 9 PM - too late for dinner at the curry house but early enough for some drinks. Do you think you will stay at the curry house or move foward to a pub?

Once we've finished the curry we'll move back to a pub and will stay drinking till closing. Not sure what time we're heading for a ruby, I'll drop you a message and have a sort out with you mate on how to get about and join us.

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Stuart Skinner said:
... we'll move back to a pub and will stay drinking till closing.
That's my kind of entertainment :D

Stuart Skinner said:
I'll drop you a message and have a sort out with you mate on how to get about and join us.
Thank you - will send you a PM

Taffius

Sith Lord
Scarifpacific said:
Plastikheld said:
Taffius said:
Gutted. Looks like i would be making this now. Have a great time chaps and send me loads of piccys!

:cry:
Sad to hear this - so we're the only newbies at FF?

My first time as well!!

Would have been nice to have met you Taff.

I know. Best laid plans scuppered! So gutted. Even planned to travel down Sunday morning but thats not do able now! I am sure we will catch up somewhere.

Anyone going to Echo base live?

Jez

Sith Lord
Thats a shame mate. But yeah, hoping to be at Echo Live for the day. Can't stay the evening.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
ChallengerFox said:
Do you have to buy the early bird pass in advance or just get it on the day ? Thanks.
You just pay as you go in.
If before 12:00 then it's £4 if after then it's £2

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Anyone there this weekend if you can keep an eye out for any obi wan kenobi moc and let me know if poss?

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Alltooeasy said:
Anyone there this weekend if you can keep an eye out for any obi wan kenobi moc and let me know if poss?

What card back you looking for mate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom