NEED THIS TODAY PLEASE!

yoda

Sith Lord
jt1969 said:
yoda said:
jt1969 said:
Ya of course I did........ Thanks for all the GREAT help here guys I can see your all adults here. Sorry I asked.....

Hi mate, don't take it to heart anything that's said on here. I've been through the mincer on here a few times myself with my posts :D I think everyone does now and again!
As I said Repro is a big no - no on here that's why you got some replies you weren't expecting. I hope you hang around they really are a great bunch on here and it's great craic.
You see now again trolls come on here talking about Repro and u-grading hoping to get a reaction and start arguments but they always get found out.
Anyway hope you hang around and keep posting!

Reason I asked for a repro card is I just got back my personal figures from my parents who passed and I would love to have my childhood Vader recarded and signed by David this weekend...... repos are a NO NO here found that out :) wont ask for one again. Im also in the market for a MOC Fett, DT Luke and maybe a MOC Vader.....maybe this is more what this site deals in :)

No worries, if your meeting David this weekend sure you can still get his autograph anyway beside your childhood Vader. Now that still would be really cool! Or even better get a picture with him along with your old Vader! Once you get it put it up in the props and autograph thread further down the forum so we can get a peak, I look forward to seeing it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom