Vintage SW is still affordable - £50 or less MOCs latest acquisitions

subzero

Sith Lord
dreader73 said:
theforceuk said:
Very nice, a Tri-logo Tie Fighter Pilot for £50. :eek: 8)
I cheated there. It's a reseal but only £25!
Very nice card as well.

Is the trilogo Biker Scout a reseal too?, because if it isn't then that's an amazing deal for under £50.

dreader73

Youngling
subzero said:
dreader73 said:
theforceuk said:
Very nice, a Tri-logo Tie Fighter Pilot for £50. :eek: 8)
Very nice card as well.

Is the trilogo Biker Scout a reseal too?, because if it isn't then that's an amazing deal for under £50.

No, but it has a crack across the front of the bubble. Figure and gun can't escape.£35 that one. Was a great price even with its issues.

subzero

Sith Lord
dreader73 said:
subzero said:
dreader73 said:
Very nice card as well.

No, but it has a crack across the front of the bubble. Figure and gun can't escape.£35 that one. Was a great price even with its issues.

That's still amazing, you could pay around that for loose if it's card fresh.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
This has to be my best MOC bargain yet. The card has a few creases and the POP removed, but a clear ROTJ is not a common thing it seems. A steal at £11.31 (plus £21 shipping from the US). He'll do as part of my Rebel Commando focus until I can find a better 65b back.

DSCF9709.jpg

Chris

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Nice one Chris, lovley clear bubble, amd a great price.
That postage is a killer though!

Taffius

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
This has to be my best MOC bargain yet. The card has a few creases and the POP removed, but a clear ROTJ is not a common thing it seems. A steal at £11.31 (plus £21 shipping from the US). He'll do as part of my Rebel Commando focus until I can find a better 65b back.

DSCF9709.jpg

Chris

Chris,

Looks great. "He'll do" :lol:

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Mini99 said:
Nice one Chris, lovley clear bubble, amd a great price.
That postage is a killer though!

Cheers, Nick. I know, that bloody eBay Global Shitting Program is a bastard! Thankfully £32 is still not too bad for this guy all in with the clear bubble. I just got caught with four items from the one seller in the US only to discover the GSP does not allow for combinging shipping, even if all the items are going to the same destination. And it also means that the import charges are calculated with all the shipping inclusive, so it's even more of a stitch up. I gaurantee that all the items arrive in one box after all that. It's an utter con!

Chris

subzero

Sith Lord
Nice MOC with a nice bubble, shame about the postage & import fees, it wouldn't even surprise me if ebay pocket a good percentage of these 'import fees' as I doubt we can trust ebay to be paying the right amounts to HMRC, massive corporations can't be trusted these days, I just can't see them being honest with this system. Individuals paying import tax or not should be none of ebay's business they shouldn't be interfering with this stuff, they should be a middleman sales site like they're supposed to be and that's it!

I always choose sellers who aren't listing with the GSP and politely ask them if they can send it as a gift before I buy it, I bought a MOC just yesterday being sent as a gift. 8)

All that being said though you still got a good price for the Rebel Commando, well done. :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
congratulations with your new moc for less than £50 8) I wish I was that lucky all the moc that I miss cost always more than the £50 :lol: and all the less than £50 moc that I see I already have :lol:

Leemcl

Jedi Master
I am throwing this one on here as it was £55 including delivery, so in theory about £50

No doubt you guys saw this on eBay - fair enough it's Nikto but a Canadian MoC for £50 don't seem bad to me, even if litho damaged - it's flat, Unpunched, Sealed etc

Well pleased
image.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom