POTF Yoda MOC - fake listing!!

subzero

Sith Lord
Report this listing guys before people get suckered in...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Details-about-STAR-WARS-YODA-JEDI-MASTER-KNIGHT-1984-POTF-MOC-VINTAGE-KENNER-R/173259958448?hash=item28571928b0:g:1LAAAOSwFHNaydk7

It's a copy of this listing...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-YODA-JEDI-MASTER-KNIGHT-1984-POTF-MOC-VINTAGE-KENNER-RARE-LUKE-OBI-WAN/202261784532?hash=item2f17bde7d4:g:33cAAOSwQcJaNGw9

I think the ebay account has possibly been hacked, the seller has a good track record and has never sold/bought anything Star Wars related.

subzero

Sith Lord
Just had a reply back from the seller and they said their account got hacked, I reckon it's hacked by someone in China because the listing was done in the exact same style as all the fake SW listings we saw a few months back copying other listings, and with the same price of under £20 with a random number like £18.73 and a qty of 10+

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
subzero said:
Just had a reply back from the seller and they said their account got hacked, I reckon it's hacked by someone in China because the listing was done in the exact same style as all the fake SW listings we saw a few months back copying other listings, and with the same price of under £20 with a random number like £18.73 and a qty of 10+

Think they did a Vintage 12inch IG-88 Recently for £20 though to good to be true.

subzero

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:
subzero said:

Think they did a Vintage 12inch IG-88 Recently for £20 though to good to be true.

When was that?, if that's very recent it could have been the same person who hacked the account.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom