Votes: 32 91.4%
  • Leave him feedback right now and end his suffering

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Return of the shill bidder!, bidding with his '9 feedback' bethanstron38 account.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star-wars-last-17-ev-9d9-and-original-card/263578297723?hash=item3d5e7da57b:g:XMEAAOSwyXFavpbS

Reported.... again! :|

I saw in bid history

Bid retraction and cancellation history £125 what is that ?

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:
Return of the shill bidder!, bidding with his '9 feedback' bethanstron38 account.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star-wars-last-17-ev-9d9-and-original-card/263578297723?hash=item3d5e7da57b:g:XMEAAOSwyXFavpbS

I saw in bid history

Iv'e seen him do that quite often, he probably changes his mind just in case he wins the auction himself, and then rebids with a lower bid.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

I saw in bid history

Iv'e seen him do that quite often, he probably changes his mind just in case he wins the auction himself, and then rebids with a lower bid.

oh, I did not know you could cancel a bid, I only thought you could cancel a deal after you won :shock: but thanks for the warning about his new account :wink:

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
I saw in bid history

oh, I did not know you could cancel a bid, I only thought you could cancel a deal after you won :shock: but thanks for the warning about his new account :wink:

Yeah bid retractions has been a feature for years now, a seller can also retract a bidders bid too if they don't want them bidding.

No probs, i'm always happy to warn collectors.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

Yeah bid retractions has been a feature for years now, a seller can also retract a bidders bid too if they don't want them bidding.

Thanks, sorry to see ebay have not done anything to stop him yet :( I wish there was a auction site like ebay where you could only sell vintage star wars and some good guys was in charge of the auction site, so they will kick guys out like him forever :D

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:

Thanks, sorry to see ebay have not done anything to stop him yet :( I wish there was a auction site like ebay where you could only sell vintage star wars and some good guys was in charge of the auction site, so they will kick guys out like him forever :D

Ebay can be a complete joke when they want to be, what makes me angry is if a decent person slightly steps out of line by mistake then they get immediately punished.

A vintage Star Wars auction site would be amazing! :shock:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

Ebay can be a complete joke when they want to be, what makes me angry is if a decent person slightly steps out of line by mistake then they get immediately punished.

A vintage Star Wars auction site would be amazing! :shock:

Yes it would be amazing :wink:

subzero

Sith Lord
Finally a result! :)

This guy has had his newest account shut down now too, I seen him list 4 items yesterday and ebay removed them all, iv'e just looked at the account and it's now "no longer registered"...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/jametomli-4?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

So after all the reporting for shill bidding ebay have finally acted on it, but I think iv'e spotted the worm appear again already in another account right after his listings got removed, probably a friend or relatives account. The spelling in the description and pretending they know nothing about the weapon reeks of tomli6, and the 'item location' is only a few miles away from where tomli6 is, so make sure not to bid on any items from this account, i'll also be contacting ebay to let them know he's using this account...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Princess-Leia-Hoth-Vintage-Star-Wars-ESB-Figure-1980-L-F-L-Hong-Kong/222916956499?hash=item33e6e2d153:g:6u8AAOSwgTlay2FH

Thanks guys to all of you who helped report his other listings. 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:

This guy has had his newest account shut down now too, I seen him list 4 items yesterday and ebay removed them all, iv'e just looked at the account and it's now "no longer registered"...

So after all the reporting for shill bidding ebay have finally acted on it, but I think iv'e spotted the worm appear again already in another account right after his listings got removed, probably a friend or relatives account. The spelling in the description and pretending they know nothing about the weapon reeks of tomli6, and the 'item location' is only a few miles away from where tomli6 is, so make sure not to bid on any items from this account, i'll also be contacting ebay to let them know he's using this account...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Princess-Leia-Hoth-Vintage-Star-Wars-ESB-Figure-1980-L-F-L-Hong-Kong/222916956499?hash=item33e6e2d153:g:6u8AAOSwgTlay2FH

That is great news that he is out of ebay. I hope not that it is correct that he is back on a family or friends account :? great work :wink:

TK-7785

Jedi Master
"...but dose float when pushed under Walter".

Who is Walter and how does he feel about repro weapons being shoved underneath him? Won't somebody please think of Walter!!

Chris

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

That is great news that he is out of ebay. I hope not that it is correct that he is back on a family or friends account :? great work :wink:

It only took close to 2 months of reporting :lol: but good it's finally being acted on, i'll update on here if anything happens with this other account.

subzero

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
"...but dose float when pushed under Walter".

Who is Walter and how does he feel about repro weapons being shoved underneath him? Won't somebody please think of Walter!!

Chris

:lol: :lol:

Just be glad it doesn't say "pushed inside" :shock: :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Good job. Looking through the new sellers feedback they have bought Star Wars stuff over quite a long period, so more likely to be another of his accounts or a collector friend.

subzero

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Good job. Looking through the new sellers feedback they have bought Star Wars stuff over quite a long period, so more likely to be another of his accounts or a collector friend.

Ah right okay that's good to know, tomli6 has had 4 accounts so far all from Chesterfield, 2 of the accounts he's suddenly stopped selling in last week so I have a feeling he's had listing privileges removed from them, because he randomly started listing in his latest one with 0 fb and not bothering with the other accounts, but now he's had that one banned yesterday he's started using this jogon555 account on the same day, it's registered in Alton only a short trip away so yes I reckon it's probably a friend or family member.

He's probably been blocked from opening another account or told not to so he's resorted to another person's account.

subzero

Sith Lord
Just spoke to ebay, they've looked into it and said they will be taking action on this account. 8)

The dumbass has probably been logging into it from his same IP address. :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
I'm glad I sent him this message 4 weeks ago. :lol:

Untitled.png

stu70

Padawan
The username jogon555 rang a bell with me, I sold him a figure well over a year ago, he also bid on another one I had for sale and he sent me a couple of messages that were a bit hard to understand shall we say, but he paid promptly and I had no problem with him as a buyer. As it's been said he has been buying and selling Star Wars for a long time.

I also remember his listings then had poor spelling and punctuation, he also sold some "custom" figures, as he has listed now, I remember the creme egg R2D2, and found this old thread from over a year ago,

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33390

Deep intake of breath before you read the description of the figure, also he seems to live in Alton in Hampshire not Derbyshire, so can it be the same guy?

subzero

Sith Lord
stu70 said:
The username jogon555 rang a bell with me, I sold him a figure well over a year ago, he also bid on another one I had for sale and he sent me a couple of messages that were a bit hard to understand shall we say, but he paid promptly and I had no problem with him as a buyer. As it's been said he has been buying and selling Star Wars for a long time.

I also remember his listings then had poor spelling and punctuation, he also sold some "custom" figures, as he has listed now, I remember the creme egg R2D2, and found this old thread from over a year ago,

Deep intake of breath before you read the description of the figure, also he seems to live in Alton in Hampshire not Derbyshire, so can it be the same guy?

Aahh right I didn't know there was two Alton's :? so there's a small chance it's not him then, strange thing is ebay looked into it and agreed with me on chat earlier and said they will take action. The poor spelling and style of the descriptions are all spot on the same, but time will tell anyway.

Can't view that ebay listing unfortunately as it's not available to view any more, tomli6 was always selling crappy custom figures too.

stu70

Padawan
subzero said:
stu70 said:

Aahh right I didn't know there was two Alton's :? so there's a small chance it's not him then, strange thing is ebay looked into it and agreed with me on chat earlier and said they will take action. The poor spelling and style of the descriptions are all spot on the same, but time will tell anyway.

Can't view that ebay listing unfortunately as it's not available to view any more, tomli6 was always selling crappy custom figures too.

Got the link here, working for me ok,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Droids-R2-D2-Custom-figure-Star-Wars-creme-egg-Vintage-Custom-/222461014713?hash=item33cbb5b2b9%3Ag%3AXwMAAOSwTM5Y4TZJ&nma=true&si=UIEKBvtBnE1%252FWhgH8wN%252ByHrKSQk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Latest posts

Top Bottom