Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

subzero

Sith Lord
stu70 said:
subzero said:
stu70 said:
The username jogon555 rang a bell with me, I sold him a figure well over a year ago, he also bid on another one I had for sale and he sent me a couple of messages that were a bit hard to understand shall we say, but he paid promptly and I had no problem with him as a buyer. As it's been said he has been buying and selling Star Wars for a long time.

I also remember his listings then had poor spelling and punctuation, he also sold some "custom" figures, as he has listed now, I remember the creme egg R2D2, and found this old thread from over a year ago,

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33390

Deep intake of breath before you read the description of the figure, also he seems to live in Alton in Hampshire not Derbyshire, so can it be the same guy?

Aahh right I didn't know there was two Alton's :? so there's a small chance it's not him then, strange thing is ebay looked into it and agreed with me on chat earlier and said they will take action. The poor spelling and style of the descriptions are all spot on the same, but time will tell anyway.

Can't view that ebay listing unfortunately as it's not available to view any more, tomli6 was always selling crappy custom figures too.

Got the link here, working for me ok,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Droids-R2-D2-Custom-figure-Star-Wars-creme-egg-Vintage-Custom-/222461014713?hash=item33cbb5b2b9%3Ag%3AXwMAAOSwTM5Y4TZJ&nma=true&si=UIEKBvtBnE1%252FWhgH8wN%252ByHrKSQk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Yeah I can see that one now, oh dear that spelling. :lol:

Iv'e noticed in that listing it does say Alton in Hampshire :oops: ahh well if he's not connected to tomli6 then ebay won't do anything to him anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom