Latest Acquisitions

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Stubbs said:
My FF Pickup's great prices as always and a good day out. Only five left to get for my complete loose run.

Those guys look mintier than a packet of Treebors! Very nice.

Chris

TK-7785

Jedi Master
These pieces recently arrived from the US. Very pleased to have finally picked up the ROTJ carry case. Just need the cardboard insert to complete it (any leads would be appreciated).
DSCF0121.jpg

And secondly, a much maligned mini-rig. Wasn't looking for this one specifically, but I didn't have the box and when this came up with such a fresh example, with sticker sheet, paperwork and a mint rig...for £10! How could i say no!?
DSCF0122.jpg

Chris

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
These pieces recently arrived from the US. Very pleased to have finally picked up the ROTJ carry case. Just need the cardboard insert to complete it (any leads would be appreciated).
DSCF0121.jpg

And secondly, a much maligned mini-rig. Wasn't looking for this one specifically, but I didn't have the box and when this came up with such a fresh example, with sticker sheet, paperwork and a mint rig...for £10! How could i say no!?
DSCF0122.jpg

Chris

Nice pieces Chris :D

Russ

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
TK-7785 said:
Stubbs said:
My FF Pickup's great prices as always and a good day out. Only five left to get for my complete loose run.

Those guys look mintier than a packet of Treebors! Very nice.

Chris

Thanks Chris i really like the figure carry cases i believe the return of the jedi one is the hardest one of the three to get.

poncho

Grand Master
from jabbas auctions for £5 which i thought was great. its clearly been well loved which adds to its charm

a helix beater 1977 kenobi pencil case 8)

it cleaned up well with some sugar sosp it was very dirty

Attachments

• 20180411_155934.jpg
    20180411_155934.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 807
  • 20180411_160114.jpg
    20180411_160114.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 808

TK-7785

Jedi Master
poncho said:
from jabbas auctions for £5 which i thought was great. its clearly been well loved which adds to its charm

a helix beater 1977 kenobi pencil case 8)

it cleaned up well with some sugar sosp it was very dirty

I remember treating my school pencil cases equally badly. :D Thankfully I never had a vintage Helix Star Wars one.

Chris

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Two new additions to my Palitoy with trilogo bubble run. Really happy with the Fett, never thought I would own a 'real' one of these as most out there are Toy Toni's. Big thanks to Iain for sending them both over from America to me.

80D2FF6E-FA13-48BF-9104-A8AE8FD65208.jpeg

tigerham

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Two new additions to my Palitoy with trilogo bubble run. Really happy with the Fett, never thought I would own a 'real' one of these as most out there are Toy Toni's. Big thanks to Iain for sending them both over from America to me.

Edd, what a piece that Palitoy Fett is. You do not see those often that's for sure. Really chuffed for you my friend. :)

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
And so it begins (again) lol. I know it's not much but I've got to start somewhere (again). This is the first lot of figures now I'm starting collecting (again). Lol. Really pleased with these. Especially pleased with the £6 no insignia Death squad commander. :)
ATTACH]

Also got this palitoy klattu for £15 :) just has a yellow bubble and small crack at the top.

ATTACH]

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:

Nice additions to your collection :D

Russ :D

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
TWOFOOT said:
And so it begins (again) lol. I know it's not much but I've got to start somewhere (again). This is the first lot of figures now I'm starting collecting (again). Lol. Really pleased with these. Especially pleased with the £6 no insignia Death squad commander. :)

Also got this palitoy klattu for £15 :) just has a yellow bubble and small crack at the top.

Nice lot Twofoot :D

tigerham

Sith Lord
TWOFOOT said:

Really nice pieces you've started again with. Especially the minty loose figures. Good to see you getting back into it and thanks for sharing. :)

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
tigerham said:
TWOFOOT said:

Really nice pieces you've started again with. Especially the minty loose figures. Good to see you getting back into it and thanks for sharing. :)

Its allready started. :/
Not being 100% happy with the quality of some of the figures I've been buying more. :/ This never ends well. Lol

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
edd_jedi said:

Mate that Fett is awesome! Good work!

tigerham

Sith Lord
TWOFOOT said:
tigerham said:
TWOFOOT said:

Its allready started. :/
Not being 100% happy with the quality of some of the figures I've been buying more. :/ This never ends well. Lol

Lol, always upgrading. :wink:

Latest posts

Top Bottom