Thrawn hunting

Robstyley

Sith Lord
What is all this Thrawn malarkey?? If you're talking about the Ackbar species dude I remember being in Smyths in Crawley a while back and seeing **** loads of them..! They had all of them in abundance. I've got a Shoretrooper, Deathtrooper and Ks what's his face droid cos I like them but if I'd known any of them were scarce I might have grabbed a few :wink:

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
That's Wye they are scarce scalpers picking them all up and eBay for £25 ago.

lejackal

Grand Master
poncho said:
i bought 3 yesterday 1 for me and 2 too forward sell for collectors that xant finy any
Lucky bugger, think I'm going to have to go down the eBay route

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
My boys have been looking for Thrawn for an eternity- if anyone has a reasonably priced spare, please let me know ;)

Taffius

Sith Lord
Thrawn still wanted in order to stop this from hsppening. Cannot resist and meant to be saving for Echo Live! :D

Attachments

• 20180413_171623.jpg
    20180413_171623.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 1,593

lejackal

Grand Master
Most of the sold and live listings on eBay seem to be northern England or in Scotland, certainly nothing within 50 miles of me

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Taffius said:
Thrawn still wanted in order to stop this from hsppening. Cannot resist and meant to be saving for Echo Live! :D

So it was you,Taff! You're the person who bought a Rose action figure. :lol: :wink:

Chris

Taffius

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
Taffius said:

So it was you,Taff! You're the person who bought a Rose action figure. :lol: :wink:

Chris

:lol: Yep :lol: Going for a Rogue One run, TLJ and solo. I am also drawn to the multipacks. As for vintage its expensive pickings but not much recently. :oops:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom