Cheap Thrill...

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
I was at my mothers at the weekend sorting through some old boxes, I emptied one out and look what was at the bottom of it... two blasters and a speeder bike flap. I was so made up, my mother couldn't understand why I was so happy. I was seriously smiling for about an hour. Better than drugs.

Attachments

• 1FA86F45-9A1B-4CAC-BBA3-68A67AFDD523.jpeg
    1FA86F45-9A1B-4CAC-BBA3-68A67AFDD523.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 1,003

subzero

Sith Lord
PM sent for the price sticker. :lol:

Can't beat the feeling of finding something that was actually from your childhood, even if it's just a small thing, plus the fact that weapons practically always vanished makes it more of an interesting find. :)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Very cool. Got a similar reaction when I found one of our M.A.S.K. helmets down the back of one of my mum's old sofas a few years ago :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Absolutely brilliant find.
Do you know that I've just paid £15 for one of those blastes!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
That's absolutely brilliant :) Now I'm going to go through all my old Lego again in the vain hope something slipped in there...

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
That's absolutely brilliant :) Now I'm going to go through all my old Lego again in the vain hope something slipped in there...

Ha! I already did exactly that a few months back... tipped the whole thing out (we had it in a big wooden chest my Dad made for 7" singles) and found all sorts of gems, but no SW at all... :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom