Solo: A Star Wars Story Solo SPOILERS pre-embargo reactions

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Although I like Chewie I am not going to watch this movie. Saw the trailers and there is some f**king J.J. Abrams Star Trek feel about it... Let's be honest about it boys. You can't use puke over and over again without being treated as morons. It is not about more is more. Fantasy and quality is lacking regarding this commercial attempt to keep Star Wars alive. It is a death franchise, no more but even less...

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Here's the troll :roll: Can you stay out of this thread please? Your negative, attention seeking, spoilt, snowflake fanboy shite, wore thin a long, long time ago. You add absolutely nothing positive to this forum. Your sole purpose is to piss on everyone's chips, over and over again.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Thing is MrTie for me you completely invalidate any opinion you have by judging a film before you have even watched it. That just shows your mind is made up and even if it is really good in your eyes it won't be.

So I agree with Cazza and he is obviously looking forward to the film like myself and my 5 year old son who is really looking forward to it as his birthday is the day before it's released. As I've said before if no members on this forum went to see the Solo film Disney wouldn't notice, they are being made for a new generation that love them.

Your posts are becoming like junk mail. They don't get read, but cast aside. Shame as I'm sure you have something to offer. :)

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
I should know better, but I'm cautiously optimistic about Solo.
Hopefully, it will prove the doubters wrong.
After the Last Jedi, I need a palette cleanser. A good, fun Star Wars romp, is all I ask.

After the increasingly expanding clusterfuck of the Sequel Trilogy, the standalone films seem to be the franchises only saving grace.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Mr. Tie said:
Although I like Chewie I am not going to watch this movie. Saw the trailers and there is some f**king J.J. Abrams Star Trek feel about it... Let's be honest about it boys. You can't use puke over and over again without being treated as morons. It is not about more is more. Fantasy and quality is lacking regarding this commercial attempt to keep Star Wars alive. It is a death franchise, no more but even less...

I'm like you in that I have no interest in this film, the last jedi left me feeling so disappointed I'm not going to bother with this unless it gets near unanimously oustanding reviews from the guys on here. Which, I suspect given the troubles in its production seem unlikely.

Either way, probably best to leave them to discuss it and not to keep chipping in with comments. :wink:

FYI, anyone who gets annoyed by someone's posts, if you set them as an "Foe" in the User control panel, 'Friends and foes' section then I think ( if memory serves) you no longer see any posts made by that person.

Although, sadly for you lot, i'm not sure if it works for posts made by Mods so you will still have to see my shite!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah- but by putting someone as foe doesn't stop the conversation being derailed by obvious troll account.. You could just ban them.

If they have 200 posts and they break down as:

1 post- That Vader baggie is rare
199 posts- Star Wars is ****ing rubbish

Then perhaps Spock Potter would be better off somewhere else (family/psychiatrist)

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Defiantly a douchebag troll account- who the **** has there most posts in the film section on a toy forum?

And its ALL NEGATIVE. :?

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 1,866

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
weasel said:
Although, sadly for you lot, i'm not sure if it works for posts made by Mods so you will still have to see my shite!

That's why I can still see your post's! :lol:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
First Reactions are in from the premier! First act a bit slow to get going, then great after that, seems to be the general consensus.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/solo-a-star-wars-story-first-reactions-premiere-1110688

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I think I will love it.

There are few ultra fanboy inside jokes I've seen in the TV spots that gave me a nerdgasm.

Such as name checking 'Han' and 'Sabacca', that old school trilogy and West End Games stuff. I love it.

An amzing species from Clone Wars is in it as well, which totally rocks.

I was so cynical about it when they announced it, but I think its going to be amazing fun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom