Farthest from favour!

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
He declined to reply to that bit. Just said he would send me some more pictures but nothing received. That was several days ago

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Checked that one mate but got frosting and a bit dubious on that. I might apply but hate debits coming out each month.

lejackal

Grand Master
Alltooeasy said:
lejackal said:
That one actually ended today with no bids, that link is the relisted one

Gone now! No one could do me a favour so missed out again
No offence but do you honestly think anyone is going to offer up 150 quid to buy you a MOC if you can't be arsed to save up for one?

olisuds

Sith Lord
So you've been asking everyone to find you an OB1 MOC for about 6 months but don't actually have the money to pay for it. Now it's everyone else's fault! WTF!

olisuds

Sith Lord
Lol you mean years Rich. Surprised at the patience people have for this guy.

What is he on his 3rd account after being banned twice.

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Yeah..my previous buys and positive feedback as a seller means I'm a troll. Laughable. Yeah my third account. 4th maybe :D

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
lejackal said:
Alltooeasy said:
lejackal said:
That one actually ended today with no bids, that link is the relisted one

No offence but do you honestly think anyone is going to offer up 150 quid to buy you a MOC if you can't be arsed to save up for one?

Yes I did because there's some great members
On here that have done me favours before and have sold me some great deals and I've sold them stuff. I wouldn't expect anything decent from you though nor the almighty grand master richard :roll:

lejackal

Grand Master
Alltooeasy said:
lejackal said:
Alltooeasy said:

Yes I did because there's some great members
On here that have done me favours before and have sold me some great deals and I've sold them stuff. I wouldn't expect anything decent from you though nor the almighty grand master richard :roll:
No, you're totally correct Liam, neither myself nor Richard would do anything to help anyone one. We're terrible human beings.

yoda

Sith Lord
If you really want a kenobi moc and don't have enough money to buy one. As was said pay PayPal back using installments or surly you have a mate borrow £200 and buy one. If either doesn't suit I doubt you'll get one until you save enough of your own money or just forget about it.

Richard_H

Grand Master
:lol: I'm all for giving people second chances but know when someone is just on a windup. I've done exactly what you're asking for many times for people I know and trust.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom