The Last Stormtrooper Run Prize Draw - July 2019 It's Done!!

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Sponsored good luck. Call me Mr thick but i was having issues with the gift aid donating on my phone. Possibly i was the only one or others having issue's ? i just sponsored with out in the end to get it through.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Massive thank you to Dan Tearle who has added some artwork prints, Dans work is amazing so this is a great prize.

Will stick up images once we've got them in

Jez

Sith Lord
Thank you so much everyone.
Quick update, so much going on.

The virtual running medals http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36402 have arrived at the medal company and apparently look the absolute business! I'll have a full set with me at Farthest From for people to see. This is genuinely the best swag out there :D

I'm going to be running on a treadmill at Camden Market on April the 12th in an effort to raise as much money as i can for the two charities. If you are near Camden Market on April the 12th come and say hi!

Separately to the SWFUK prize draw i am also running another raffle at my local Parish Hall (with Stu's help) on May the 4th. We will have a couple of high ticket items including another Trip for 2 to Pinewood Studios (with lunch) and an incredible prize of a Holiday home on Lake Coniston for a week (within the next 12 months)!! That prize is amazing. To recognise that these (and maybe other) prizes are very nice, instead of those two items simply being a local raffle we will have them as an auction on the evening and this auction will not only be local but i will also host a live feed on my Facebook page in case any one else wants to have a punt at one of these prizes. It could be that you could win the Holiday (self catering for up to 4) for a fraction of the standard rental cost. Hopefully that made sense.

Training for the marathon and the 100 Km run is going well.
I am in talks with Pinewood about potentially something really cool to be exclusively available on the day, more on this soon. You won't want to miss out.

Once again, this will be the last Stormtrooper Run. Things in my career have meant that i'm going to be a bit busy for the next 3 years and won't be able to contribute the time it takes to commit to a project like this. I think to go out after 3 years is the right thing to do :)

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Last Jedi Visual Dictionary added to raffle prizes

DBB35FEE-CE9E-42EE-8E02-4DEF17B0487D.jpeg

Jez

Sith Lord
Sorry for the long delay in commenting on here guys. Crazy busy but i'm getting there.

Thanks for the great support and well wishes for the London Marathon, it was long and hot but i managed it.

Thank you all for the kind sponsorship. I'm far behind where I have been before but i'm optimistic that come the crazy 100 Km run it'll really pick up.
The Virtual Medals seem to have been really well received and they have already generated over £1000 in extra charity money which is awesome!

The OP has been updated with the names of all of the people who have sponsored me. Please let me know if i've missed anyone out.
The prize list is now up to 12. Thanks very much for the recent donations from both Laurence Dyer and Stuart Skinner.

You guys are all ace :D

Jez

Sith Lord
Wow that was my most recent post on SWFUK :eek: I know I've been crazy busy over the last few months but flipping heck! I missed the opportunity to push and promote my 100km run, I missed the opportunity to say so much and to thank everyone who has shown support over the last couple of months!

Well I did the 100 Km run 3 weeks ago today. I still haven't gotten around to write the blog on that yet.

I managed to complete the run and hit my fundraising target so all good.

If I can I'd like to simply bump this and give everyone the chance to enter the prize draw. I'll close the prize draw on Sunday night at midnight and do the draw on Monday.

Just a reminder all money goes to Make A Wish and Spread A Smile. One of you lucky chaps will be winning a Tour for 2 and lunch at Pinewood Studios. When I auctioned this prize on my May the 4th Quiz night it went for £300! Surely this prize is worth a few more of your pounds, euros or dollars!

Thanks

Attachments

• E559BFEE-6995-420A-AAAB-09035E17A6F9.jpeg
    E559BFEE-6995-420A-AAAB-09035E17A6F9.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 1,488

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Unbelievable achievement, huge congratulations Jez. And even more unbelievable, you've actually got me up off the couch and running!

Just donated again.

Jez

Sith Lord
A big fat massive apology for totally forgetting this!!

I've had so much on with various fundraisers i forgot to finish this one :eek: :shock: :? :roll: :oops:

I've been a bit preoccupied of late and for those that don't know, I'm going away to Afgha nistan on Sunday morning for 6 months, so hopefully you'll forgive me!

I doubt i'll have the chance to sort out anything tomorrow as i'm utterly maxed but I WILL sort this whilst i'm away!!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I was wondering who won what the other week, but assumed that I had missed the draw!

Jez, I read above that you are off to Afgan, I thought that you had left the forces?

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Jez said:
A big fat massive apology for totally forgetting this!!

I've had so much on with various fundraisers i forgot to finish this one :eek: :shock: :? :roll: :oops:

I've been a bit preoccupied of late and for those that don't know, I'm going away to Afgha nistan on Sunday morning for 6 months, so hopefully you'll forgive me!

I doubt i'll have the chance to sort out anything tomorrow as i'm utterly maxed but I WILL sort this whilst i'm away!!

Jez, no worries and no rush, you've got bigger things on your plate right now. Hope all goes well over there and I'm sure we can all wait as long as it takes!

Jez

Sith Lord
OK folks. It's nearly Xmas! We have Secret Santa, Farthest From and a new Cliff Richard single on the way!! Awesome stuff.

I'm going to pull my finger out and do this flipping Prize Draw at the end of this week :D My draw will be done at some time on Friday night. I can't be accurate as i'll have no idea what Ops are on, but suffice to say I will be posting the results on either Friday night or Saturday morning.

I'd love to record a short video like i always have done before but my internet here in Afghan sucks ass and it takes me ages to stream a photo let alone upload a video, so i'll have to play it by ear.

Thanks once again for you donations and patience.

I recognise the following forum members as having made a donation, please can you double check to see if you were there as i did have a few anonymous donations.

Edd Jedi
theforceUK
Taffius Henricus
Scott Cato
MaxF
Andy Preston
Mini99
Cazza
Richard H
Princess Raya
Spoons
Stubbs
Jabbawookie
Seahawks
PlastikHeld
Roundster
Rob P Marsh
Wreck It Ralph
Simon McCowan
Martin W
Lee Harris
Jason Smith
Martin Hockley
Andy Nicol
Mark Daniels

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom