Latest Acquisitions

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
Couple of recent additions; thank you to Rich for the transport to Echo :D

IMG_1816.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

You and I are going to be having words on Friday: you as victor and me as underbidder on both of those :lol: You, Spoons and I need to co-ordinate better for the next Vectis ;)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Massive additions to my LXW focus arrived this week, Palitoy 20 and 45 backs. I usually prefer ungraded stuff but not going to complain about two 85s, they look factory fresh!

As is always the way they turned up for sale within days of each other and I simply couldn't afford both so had to sell a few bits to be able to buy them, well worth it though :)

741ABE08-C936-4EEB-927A-BDB0089D5FD5.jpeg

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Massive additions to my LXW focus arrived this week, Palitoy 20 and 45 backs. I usually prefer ungraded stuff but not going to complain about two 85s, they look factory fresh!

As is always the way they turned up for sale within days of each other and I simply couldn't afford both so had to sell a few bits to be able to buy them, well worth it though :)

Nice additions those, bet your well chuffed 8)

Russ :D

Richard_H

Grand Master
Fantastic items. I should have something to add here soon but as usual, and as said above, things I've been looking for have all turned up in the same two week period :(

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
edd_jedi said:

Lovely LXW's Edd.
Glad I could help! :lol:

tigerham

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:

I know that feeling about timing, lol. Great pieces Edd and nice catch. Really mint conditions. :)

dienstuhr

Padawan
Hey lads,

Chiming in again with another acquisition... Tatooine Skiff with box and planetary map. This is a group of items I've been chasing for a long time and the stars finally aligned to acquire them all. Boxed Skiffs seem to come along seldom nowadays so this is a "bitsa" - box from one vendor, Planetary Map from another, Skiff from a third, and an original part to repair some damage, from a fourth!

Much more (of course) as well as giant photos on my blog at https://vintagekennerstarwars.blogspot.ca/2018/05/tatooine-skiff-vehicle.html

In the meantime, enjoy some pics!

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2195.jpg

Cheers,

d.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
That's a great look Skiff lot. One of my favourites. The vehicles from towards the end of the line are some of the best in my opinion; the B-Wing, A-Wing, Imperial Shuttle, Skiff... Lovely stuff!

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
dienstuhr said:
Hey lads,

Chiming in again with another acquisition... Tatooine Skiff with box and planetary map. This is a group of items I've been chasing for a long time and the stars finally aligned to acquire them all. Boxed Skiffs seem to come along seldom nowadays so this is a "bitsa" - box from one vendor, Planetary Map from another, Skiff from a third, and an original part to repair some damage, from a fourth!

Much more (of course) as well as giant photos on my blog at https://vintagekennerstarwars.blogspot.ca/2018/05/tatooine-skiff-vehicle.html

In the meantime, enjoy some pics!

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2195.jpg

Cheers,

d.

Nice skiff, think the stand featured on your blog is very cool, nice addition to your collection 8)

Russ :D

tigerham

Sith Lord
Leon355 said:
Thanks to forum member TK-7785 I now have an ERG in my collection. :D

Really nice ERG! Thanks for sharing. :)

dienstuhr said:
Hey lads,

Great Skiif my friend. Always like seeing this as never saw it when I was younger. Nice condition too. :)

lee gray

Sith Lord
Sweet lukes Edd

nice hot wheels Ruby
cool womans day article apack
nice skiff box dienstuhr
nice Erg Leon
sweet Anakin Spoons
nice luke mr poncho
cool han theforceuk
nice dsd and ig88 savory

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Awesome Lukes, Edd!

Nice ERG - one of my fav ROTJ figures.

Love the Skiff, Dallas. Such a brilliant vehicle 8)

Steve, excellent tri-logo droids.

Adam, that's a stunning Han Hoth 8)

That space station magazine is superb. Remember seeing someone post about it a couple of years ago. Love the army if Jawas in there 8)

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
edd_jedi said:
As is always the way they turned up for sale within days of each other ...
This will never change. Good decision to get your hands on both. Lovely items.

Great Skiff - always loved the box art. Congrats for getting this complete.

An ERG MOC is a must have for every Star Wars Vintage collection.

tigerham

Sith Lord
So I thought I'd share my last few purchases as won't be putting anything up for a while.

The first is the ESB Power Droid 31bk which was literally the last purchase. Sticker/paper residue removed and flattened (thanks Edd). Crystal clear bubble in near mint shape. Really chuffed with it.

ESB Power Droid.jpg

The second was one I had the first time round collecting. Tri-logo Imperial Gunner. The first one I had there were two guns in the bubble. Only one this time round but in near mint condition, especially the bubble.

Imperial Gunner.jpg

The third and fourth were again ones I had the first time round and needed them for my small R2 focus. Harbert R2 12bk and Tri-logo Pop-up R2. The Pop-up R2 goes well with the miscard Pop-up I got a while back too.

Harbert R2.jpg

Pop-Up R2.jpg

I saved the best for last which is one I have been after for a while. Aiming to get back my loose Jawa collection so this was a great start. Managed to get a Toltoys VC Jawa and as luck would have it shortly after I managed to not only get the right cardback (41bk E) for it but unpunched near mint card and the bubble was still half attached to the card as I could only just get the Jawa back in. Original footer too. (There is a clear plastic strip which is holding the Jawa's cape in shape for a while)

TT VCJ.jpg

tigerham

Sith Lord
kvavik said:
Wow! that reseal jawa is really something! congrats! :D

Thank you my friend. Couldn't believe my luck. It came with a small bit of clear tape sealing the top of the bubble to the card but it definitely deosn't want to leave so thought I would just attach some fresh tape to go on top of it to re-attach the top of the bubble (no further damage done).

Latest posts

Top Bottom