Latest Acquisitions

TK-7785

Jedi Master
tigerham said:
So I thought I'd share my last few purchases as won't be putting anything up for a while.

The first is the ESB Power Droid 31bk which was literally the last purchase. Sticker/paper residue removed and flattened (thanks Edd). Crystal clear bubble in near mint shape. Really chuffed with it.

ESB Power Droid.jpg

The second was one I had the first time round collecting. Tri-logo Imperial Gunner. The first one I had there were two guns in the bubble. Only one this time round but in near mint condition, especially the bubble.

Imperial Gunner.jpg

The third and fourth were again ones I had the first time round and needed them for my small R2 focus. Harbert R2 12bk and Tri-logo Pop-up R2. The Pop-up R2 goes well with the miscard Pop-up I got a while back too.

Harbert R2.jpg
Pop-Up R2.jpg

I saved the best for last which is one I have been after for a while. Aiming to get back my loose Jawa collection so this was a great start. Managed to get a Toltoys VC Jawa and as luck would have it shortly after I managed to not only get the right cardback (41bk E) for it but unpunched near mint card and the bubble was still half attached to the card as I could only just get the Jawa back in. Original footer too. (There is a clear plastic strip which is holding the Jawa's cape in shape for a while)

TT VCJ.jpg

Well now you're just showing off! :wink: Very nice pick ups there.

Chris

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm not surprised that you won't be showing off any more acquisitions for a while...wow!
You would have to go some to top that little lot.
The Jawa's really nice but for me my favourites are the Gunner and the R2's, love both of those figures.
Oh and really well done on the work you did with the Power Droid.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Grant_C said:
Wow! That is an amazing haul. Especially that Jawa. That spectacular.

Thank you Grant. :)

Mini99 said:
I'm not surprised that you won't be showing off any more acquisitions for a while...wow!
You would have to go some to top that little lot.
The Jawa's really nice but for me my favourites are the Gunner and the R2's, love both of those figures.
Oh and really well done on the work you did with the Power Droid.

Thank you. Always liked the R2's design on the Solid Dome SW and ESB cardbacks. When I start again I'll be straight after an ESB R2 41bk D to complete my mini R2 focus.

Thank you also for the kind words on the P.D. A lot of the credit goes to Edd for his helpful advice on flattening MOC's.

Palifan

Sith Lord
That's an amazing assortment of mocs you have there and as most have said the VCJ is amazing to see. Looks like you're back into collecting for sure :D

Ian

tigerham

Sith Lord
Scarifpacific said:
Some lovely stuff there. That gunner is very nice!

Thank you. The Gunner is the nicest I've seen personally.

Palifan said:
That's an amazing assortment of mocs you have there and as most have said the VCJ is amazing to see. Looks like you're back into collecting for sure :D

Ian

Thanks Ian. Most certainly have the bug for sure, lol. Just 4 more loose Jawa's to get ( 2 x VC J's, a LL and a Cloth Cape). I want to get these usual suspects back...

J1049x623-21630.jpg

... and 5 MOC's to complete what I wanted for my collection.

poncho

Grand Master
first vintage ive found this year at a carboot

its a fixer upper and will probably take years to complete

stickers are clean as is falcoln in general. cardboard and console and 1 back leg is all thats present.

i walked past it @ £10 we negoiated down to £7

excuse the other tat

Attachments

• 1525949146521-2110214376.jpg
    1525949146521-2110214376.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 637

subzero

Sith Lord
poncho said:

stickers are clean as is falcoln in general. cardboard and console and 1 back leg is all thats present.

excuse the other tat

Ah well at least you have a complete Stay Puft. :lol:

That will be a cool project to complete the Falcon, good luck with it!

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
poncho said:

excuse the other tat

The Beano figures look a bit scarey!? :D

Palifan

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
Scarifpacific said:
Some lovely stuff there. That gunner is very nice!

Thank you. The Gunner is the nicest I've seen personally.

Palifan said:

Ian

Thanks Ian. Most certainly have the bug for sure, lol. Just 4 more loose Jawa's to get ( 2 x VC J's, a LL and a Cloth Cape). I want to get these usual suspects back...

J1049x623-21630.jpg

... and 5 MOC's to complete what I wanted for my collection.

Well that's a very happy sight to see!

Great lineup of the usual suspects (well maybe not that usual).

Ian

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
My "May the 4th" acquisition arrived today!

After starting the journey almost 2 decades ago, my mostly "budget" first 20 is now complete at 21! I had honestly resigned myself to the fact that a 21 Back Fett wasn't going to happen in this lifetime! The card and bubble are in pretty nice shape and Mr. Fett does a great job of hiding the fact that the POP is cut out. Unfortunately, the tape that holds the rifle to the side of the bubble came loose during shipping, but at least it arrived in one piece from the post office.

Boba1a.jpg

Boba2a.jpg

tigerham

Sith Lord
poncho said:

Nice looking Falcon and like the retro Beano figures too. I used to get the Beano when I was younger, loved it. :)

Seahawks said:
My "May the 4th" acquisition arrived today!

Great Fett my friend. Thanks for sharing.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great looking Fett Seahawks and congratulations on finishing your 21 run, a real achievement. The tape on a lot of the Boba Fetts seem to come loose for some reason, it's probably due to the fact that the figure moves about so much due to the rocket backpack. I wouldn't let it spoil the enjoyment of it though as it's a stunning piece for sure.

Ian

Latest posts

Top Bottom