Latest Acquisitions

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great achievement Seahawks,
I wouldn't let the missing POP detract from an amazing MOC.
Who looks at the back of the card anyway!

subzero

Sith Lord
Sweet Fett!, I love how it's still sealed yet there's an access hole to put your finger in and actually feel him if you wanted to, mmmm...... :?

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:
Sweet Fett!, I love how it's still sealed yet there's an access hole to put your finger in and actually feel him if you wanted to, mmmm...... :?

Hmmm. This comment and your 'man-whore' eBay search. I am starting to wonder Richard! :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
subzero said:

Hmmm. This comment and your 'man-whore' eBay search. I am starting to wonder Richard! :lol:

8) :lol:

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Seahawks said:
My "May the 4th" acquisition arrived today!

After starting the journey almost 2 decades ago, my mostly "budget" first 20 is now complete at 21! I had honestly resigned myself to the fact that a 21 Back Fett wasn't going to happen in this lifetime! The card and bubble are in pretty nice shape and Mr. Fett does a great job of hiding the fact that the POP is cut out. Unfortunately, the tape that holds the rifle to the side of the bubble came loose during shipping, but at least it arrived in one piece from the post office.

Boba1a.jpg

Boba2a.jpg

Nice one Seahawks I'm well happy for you it's lovely.

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Just received my first die cast Mocs!

The x wing was from eBay via Iain and the tie was direct from Iain himself!

Love them both and the acrylic cases make them look ace!

Possibly the cheapest way to get a sealed 12 back with the tie and love the ESB card for the X Wing!! So much stuff crammed on the back of the card!

5B777985-A7D9-4A42-A45C-B64566A18B92.jpeg

6F9AB078-4156-45EE-A87C-CA0D961F6014.jpeg

B2AF323C-88BF-480D-88C9-630DAD77F2D1.jpeg

074FFE1D-EF67-44D4-B5F7-6E9EA60A455C.jpeg

B75D82D4-3258-43BB-9028-FEB6D4BA244A.jpeg

tigerham

Sith Lord
roundster said:

I've never really paid that much attention to the die cast range before until now. I really like them, especially the X-Wing and the way they display on their cardbacks. Some great MOC's there. my friend. Thanks for sharing. :)

lejackal

Grand Master
tigerham said:
roundster said:

I've never really paid that much attention to the die cast range before until now. I really like them, especially the X-Wing and the way they display on their cardbacks. Some great MOC's there. my friend. Thanks for sharing. :)
In case you want to expand your horizons:

https://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk

tigerham

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
tigerham said:
roundster said:

Thanks Carl, really appreciate the info link. Interesting and great pieces. So did the diecast range not go further than the ESB MOC's?

lejackal

Grand Master
tigerham said:
lejackal said:
tigerham said:

Thanks Carl, really appreciate the info link. Interesting and great pieces. So did the diecast range not go further than the ESB MOC's?
That was it as far as I know, the website belongs to Andrew Norton, Spoons on here. He's the expert

tigerham

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
tigerham said:
lejackal said:

That was it as far as I know, the website belongs to Andrew Norton, Spoons on here. He's the expert

Ah ok. Thanks again for your help. :)

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Spoons is the man when it comes to diecast!!

Carfull viewing his site though, might end up spending a few hundred pound shortly after!!

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
tigerham said:
[Great Fett my friend. Thanks for sharing.

Palifan said:
Great looking Fett Seahawks and congratulations on finishing your 21 run, a real achievement. The tape on a lot of the Boba Fetts seem to come loose for some reason, it's probably due to the fact that the figure moves about so much due to the rocket backpack. I wouldn't let it spoil the enjoyment of it though as it's a stunning piece for sure.

Ian

Mini99 said:
Great achievement Seahawks,
I wouldn't let the missing POP detract from an amazing MOC.
Who looks at the back of the card anyway!

subzero said:

Ruby2511 said:
Nice looking Fett seahawks 8)

Russ :D

Stubbs said:
Nice one Seahawks I'm well happy for you it's lovely.

Thanks so much fellas! I'm honestly still in shock that I actually own a Fett MOC! I'm totally fine with the POP missing and like Mini mentioned, who the heck looks at the back of it anyway! :) Plus, it helped lower the "Fett Tax" a bit, so was a bit easier on the 'ol pocket book. And thanks to subzero, I will never look at a missing POP the same again! LOL!!

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
roundster said:

The x wing was from eBay via Iain and the tie was direct from Iain himself!

Love them both and the acrylic cases make them look ace!

Possibly the cheapest way to get a sealed 12 back with the tie and love the ESB card for the X Wing!! So much stuff crammed on the back of the card!

Those Diecast MOCs look awesome, especially in that acrylic! Congrats!

tigerham

Sith Lord
roundster said:

Carfull viewing his site though, might end up spending a few hundred pound shortly after!!

Thank you. Have you got a link to his site at all please? :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
tigerham said:
roundster said:

Thank you. Have you got a link to his site at all please? :)
Here you go Ham,
Brilliant site.

Ah, thank you Nick. That's the same one that Carl sent me the link to. I thought when you mentioned about spending there were MOC's for sale on there but it's information only site. Still, very good site and some great pieces on there. Thanks again for the help. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom