SWFUK PODCAST - Episode 5 LAUNCHED

Stormtrooper Daz

Youngling
Just completed this months podcast for the third time, it's total quality once again dudes.

Love the oddballs this month, sounds better and better the more you listen to it although the sound drops for some reason when podcast gets to oddballs, but awesome oddballs this month.

Was wondering if the music you used for Bens purchases bit at the beginning is an actual song or whether you mixed in the talking yourselves, love that song it's totally sic, wanted to see if you had a link for it.

Love the music between subjects, totally love it, it's totally rad.

Can't wait for next podcast, but until then gonna go back & listen gain lol

RKW1138

Padawan
Keep up the great work guys.

Make sure you try to keep the volume levels consistent between segments (one thing that really pisses me off about the chivecast).

Whoever is responsible for the music drop choices and parody advertisements should give themselves a hearty pat on the back.

I think it would be funny to have a recurring parody of the Budweiser "Waz uuuuuuuuuuuup" advertisement between the guys but instead Jawas using the "Huuuh-Tineeeeeeeeeee" line.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Just started listening to all the old podcasts. Awesome. It's great to witness the journey you guys have been on and to see all the improvements... the increase in commaradery, the exponential growth in knowledge and the fine tuning of the podcast delivery.

The first few episodes were really good but this is the first one where I reckon you nailed it. The interview with Tim Veekhoven was absolutely fascinating... his knowledge is astounding.

But the best bit about it has to be listening to it in retrospect with the benefit of hindsight, to see how incredibly wrong you all were (with the exception of Pete) about the state of the market and its inevitable crash... how £120 r2d2 pop up lightsabers MOC prices could not be sustained and there would be a relevelling of prices in 2015 :lol: . Of course in an earlier episode Pete had said he wasn't prepared to pay £100 for a Yak Face and prices would never ever touch £300 or something like that :shock:

Glad that Grant is still collecting despite the fact that he was adamant he was abstaining from collecting period because of the ridiculous prices :D

jared007

Padawan
TheJabbaWookie said:
But the best bit about it has to be listening to it in retrospect with the benefit of hindsight, to see how incredibly wrong you all were (with the exception of Pete) about the state of the market and its inevitable crash...

That would be really fun/interesting to listen to some old market watch segments from years ago

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
jared007 said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
But the best bit about it has to be listening to it in retrospect with the benefit of hindsight, to see how incredibly wrong you all were (with the exception of Pete) about the state of the market and its inevitable crash...

That would be really fun/interesting to listen to some old market watch segments from years ago
Amazing, listening to Stuart and Joe O'Brien discussing Trilogo prices on episode 6 too, saying prices were ridiculous beyond belief. I'm assuming they're way below 2018 prices on the Star Wars Tracker!

jared007

Padawan
I also remember Rich being adamant he is not a *packaging collector* yet just today I see 4 MOC R5-D4 items being posted on FB in a "show and tell" post - things change, nothing ever stays the same ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom