Latest Acquisitions

Richard_H

Grand Master
Thanks to amazing generosity from a fellow collector in my period of not spending I've managed to acquire a 47back to join my other ESB carded R5s

305BFFBC-1B1A-4F0A-931D-66611E824573.jpeg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
Richard_H said:
Thanks to amazing generosity from a fellow collector in my period of not spending I've managed to acquire a 47back to join my other ESB carded R5s
Lovely Rich, you're doing well for someone who only collects loose!
Funny I was thinking the same,
Lovely bits of cardboard Rich!

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Richard_H said:

Nice! Congratulations Richard. I think it's time to take that loose collector label you've been wearing, wad it up and throw it in the trash. :)

coomber75

Sith Lord
nice fett, and lovely die cast!!! am completely hooked on die cast now... need a couple more but difficult to find... tye hunt goes on for a boxed y wing, carded cloud car and snowspeeder but think the tie bomber may be my version of a 21 back fett!!

Tomasfuria

Youngling
My latest acquisition was this stunning A-wing pilot!... The best at all is what I paid for it:

It was last Saturday, I went for a walk around the charity shops looking for some books. Then I saw a box with lots of figures and then...I spot it!! I ´ve asked how much..then, I could not believe my ears when the girl said 50Pences!!!!!

Enjoy lads!

Attachments

• IMG-20180505-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20180505-WA0006.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 699

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Sometimes you find the goods in the most unlikely places, like this 1977 Scandecor licenced poster at a 1940s themed country fair this weekend. Not in the best of nick, but for £7 I'll take it. I believe these can go for over £150-£200 in mint condition. And I kinda like that it tells a story, with the tape and blu-tac damage I can imagine it taking pride of place on some kid's bedroom from '77 into the 80s. I've done some light, sympathetic restoration taping up the edge tears and I'm going to find a decent frame to display it. It's got bags of character!

DSC_1139s.jpg

poncho

Grand Master
Tomasfuria said:
My latest acquisition was this stunning A-wing pilot!... The best at all is what I paid for it:

It was last Saturday, I went for a walk around the charity shops looking for some books. Then I saw a box with lots of figures and then...I spot it!! I ´ve asked how much..then, I could not believe my ears when the girl said 50Pences!!!!!

Enjoy lads!
awesome find! i remember not long ago i found a han hoth in one of these bric brac cash for gold type places and there was a box of tat on the pavment outside everything was 50p i spotted a mr han hoth in good nick. i got such as a buzz! great post tomasfuria

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Tomasfuria said:

Enjoy lads!

Fantastic score! That really does remind me of car boot sale find from years ago. Good to know those finds are still out there.

Chris

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Tomasfuria said:

Enjoy lads!

What a bargain, nice addition 8)

Russ :D

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
Sometimes you find the goods in the most unlikely places, like this 1977 Scandecor licenced poster at a 1940s themed country fair this weekend. Not in the best of nick, but for £7 I'll take it. I believe these can go for over £150-£200 in mint condition. And I kinda like that it tells a story, with the tape and blu-tac damage I can imagine it taking pride of place on some kid's bedroom from '77 into the 80s. I've done some light, sympathetic restoration taping up the edge tears and I'm going to find a decent frame to display it. It's got bags of character!

DSC_1139s.jpg

Nice poster, it's got bags of character, what a nice piece to hang and show off. 8)

Russ :D

spoons

Grand Master
TK-7785 said:

DSC_1139s.jpg

Great story and I've learned something there. I'll be looking out for one now :mrgreen:

some absolutely cracking buys lately. Tigs haul is amazing, but I'm most impressed by how the Power Droid tunred out. It looks great.

Congrats to Roundster on his first steps on a slippery slope and thanks as ever to Carl for plugging the website!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Outstanding purchases guys! I get more of a thrill reading about bargains in unlikely places than I do buying stuff from regular places for myself! 50p A-Wing Pilot is one of the best finds since about 1995, surely?!

Tomasfuria

Youngling
Thank you for your comments! Still can´t beleive that! 50 Pences is a really unexpected gift!.xddd

My conclusion is: Lots of figures still out there! in the wild..so Happy hunting!!

Tom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom