Well I don't think the electrics will be working now

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
So I come home from work and apparently snowspeedsers also make amazing submarines. Lol
20180528_162256.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
If you were to take it apart and dry it out you may well be surprised.

Pabs1977

Padawan
Global warming indeed! Let me know if the motor is shot after drying, because I think I have a spare you can have for nowt. Will have to check the parts box.

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Pabs1977 said:
Global warming indeed! Let me know if the motor is shot after drying, because I think I have a spare you can have for nowt. Will have to check the parts box.
Cheers. Much appreciated. I'll let you know. :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I think that as soon as most of the water is out of the motor, get it connected to a battery as soon as possible to get it moving and to generate a bit of heat.
Good luck, will be intrested to see how it turns out.

subzero

Sith Lord
Wounded, just be glad it's not an expensive laptop or something sitting in there. :shock:

TrooperWill

Padawan
Looks like a drowned b wing pilot in the cockpit.

Poor bastard....

i know the sinking feeling of kids getting hold of your vintage, we moved not long ago and for the first time we have had the room to display my loose run in detolfs. come home last week and noticed that rancor keepers staff has vanished out of his hand, my fiance swears blind no-one has touched the cabinets. my toddler is my prime suspect.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
TrooperWill said:
Looks like a drowned b wing pilot in the cockpit.

Poor bastard....

i know the sinking feeling of kids getting hold of your vintage, we moved not long ago and for the first time we have had the room to display my loose run in detolfs. come home last week and noticed that rancor keepers staff has vanished out of his hand, my fiance swears blind no-one has touched the cabinets. my toddler is my prime suspect.
Those Ewoks can be crafty little buggers too! :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom