Star Wars Toy of the Week Index

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Dr_Ball_MD said:
Personally I like the idea of not knowing what it is until I click into it every week.

I use the links in the first page of this thread if I want to find a certain item.

(ps. come on Zuckuss!!!)
Can see this from both points of view, but I too enjoy not knowing what the subject is this week until I click the link.
Part of the fun!

I can wait with the toy name until the thread is 1 week old :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Oracle said:
Mini99 said:
Can see this from both points of view, but I too enjoy not knowing what the subject is this week until I click the link.
Part of the fun!

My sentiments exactly.... Please don't change the format... it's really great clicking that link and seeing the opening image and introduction to the toy that you have selected. Really appreciate the work you must put into this Lars and seeing everyone's contribution too.

thanks :lol: I must admit it has not been perfect, I have not always had time to add my own items in the threads and many of them have been a little late. But I have more time now and room in my apartment after the constructors in my home are done :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes I've not had time on some threads to post. I don't see why we can't add to the previous weeks in the future. A lot of items I could have posted is packed away.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Yes I've not had time on some threads to post. I don't see why we can't add to the previous weeks in the future. A lot of items I could have posted is packed away.

I agree everybody are welcome to add pictures in the old threads, even I have not had time to add my items in all of them :wink:

So sure you are welcome to add pictures and write as much as you want in the older threads, I am sure we all can't wait to see more pictures and writing in the old threads :wink: I think maybe we also get new members on the forum that will join this threads and they should also have the chance to add in the old threads :D

Tony jedi

Padawan
I am looking for a complete full in-depth comprehensive list of items that were in the UK only. Way too much info on the Kenner USA items. Palitoy seems a bit neglected ironically here in the UK. One list of palitoy/UK items no mention or comparisons to the USA stuff. The search continues...

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Tony jedi said:
I am looking for a complete full in-depth comprehensive list of items that were in the UK only. Way too much info on the Kenner USA items. Palitoy seems a bit neglected ironically here in the UK. One list of palitoy/UK items no mention or comparisons to the USA stuff. The search continues...

I think jason from the forum have a palitoy guide, but I do not remember the link, you can try to contact him for the link :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
New idea, should I add more toy to the toy of the week thread ? let me know what you think ?

I was thinking about adding the

Radio controlled R2-D2
Electronic Laser Battle game
Luke Skywalker AM Headset Radio
Escape from the Death Star board game

Any other ideas for other items to add ? :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom