Stormy in the wild

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Oracle said:
Pomse2001 said:
Oracle said:
What a great gift and very nice condition - lucky man!

Have you had any luck cleaning the red from the legs? Any idea what it is?
I have a Trilogo stormtrooper that has a similar red discoloration on its legs - I thought it happened in storage with colour transfer from my snaggletooth, but I can't be sure.
Am interested if you have any luck in cleaning it - wet wipes/water has not worked for me.

I also have found a few with red and other colors, I think it is Tusch. Sometimes they can be removed with alcohol or turpentine I have also used a gasoline product but I do not know the english word for it :?

What is Tusch?

sorry, I thought the danish and english word was the same :lol: Now I do not know the english word :lol:

Here is a picture of them, maybe you can see what I mean :D

niv3-tusch-5.jpg

Oracle

Padawan
Twin30mm said:
Michael Sith said:
Haven't had a go at it as yet, but There are a number of options that have been discussed on here over time, I'm sure there was a thread, which I can't find, that advised acne cream, I know t sounds odd, but it's down to the chemical in the cream, but you always have to be careful with chemicals.

OXY-10 zit cream is used in the vintage Action Man community to remove staining from AM heads, with some success.
May be worth a go in this instance.

Good tip, thank you. It's a long time since I had any zit cream in the house. Active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide which is described as having bleaching properties. I'll let you know how I get on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom