Yoda Focus up for sale

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Chris, sorry to see you selling the last of your collection :x Haven't seen you in a while bud, you need to get yourself down to another FF and have a few beers.

If you've got a 41 back Yoda mate keep me in mind :wink:

Hope the family are doing well mate x x

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I don't know you Chris but it's a shame you have made this choice and I really hope you keep something. Understand fully if you have lost interest, some times for a fleeting second I just think what's the point etc. Look forward to seeing your items for sale and hope you get good money for them. :( :)

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Hi Chris

Sorry to hear your selling up your collection, hopefully you had fun collecting? You certainly have made lots of friends on this forum and will be missed from the collecting scene by the sounds of it.

Good luck

Russ :D

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
I haven't forgotten this thread, just mega busy and haven't had time to sit down and sort everything out. Have made a start hence my Yoda cane question thread.

Ruby2511 I have made some awesome friends on here. I will still be at meet ups and events, just lost my mojo with collecting.

Snake_eyes_82 I have 3 loose yodas, all different variants.

Snake_eyes_82

Jedi Master
jedi_masters said:
I haven't forgotten this thread, just mega busy and haven't had time to sit down and sort everything out. Have made a start hence my Yoda cane question thread.

Ruby2511 I have made some awesome friends on here. I will still be at meet ups and events, just lost my mojo with collecting.

Snake_eyes_82 I have 3 loose yodas, all different variants.

Ok cool shoot me a pic of the 3 with prices when you get a chance dude.

Jonone

Hi chris sorry to hear you've lost the love for the little green guy!
I'm interested in the remaining cardbacks
Thanks.

Turner74

Hi mate I'd like to buy your tri logo yoda please i couldn't log in so got my mate to message you e-mail ***** but now I've got in successfully

Mod edit: deleted your e-mail adress for your own protection.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom