SWTOTW, Week 25, 2018, Part 2/2 Tie Fighter

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Tie Fighter:

tie.jpeg

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
I love this ship 8) 8) 8)

Had one when I was a kid and am definitely going to get one as an adult, it's just a cool ship with a cool sound :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
OK then Lars, here's my Star Wars TIE Fighter. It has the inner packaging, but no instructions, sadly:

Cravat Soldier.jpg

Bow Pugilist - 01.jpg

Amazing, I just love that box, it looks awesome. Also cool to see you have the inner packing, I am not sure but I think I have an extra instruction. I can check it when I get home :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ruby2511 said:
I love this ship 8) 8) 8)

Had one when I was a kid and am definitely going to get one as an adult, it's just a cool ship with a cool sound :lol:

I agree cool ship with a cool sound :lol: I never had one when I was a kid, I am also not sure about if it was sold in my country, denmark :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Here is some old pictures of my Tie Fighter, I will try to take some new ones when I can find the time for it :D

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
OK then Lars, here's my Star Wars TIE Fighter. It has the inner packaging, but no instructions, sadly:

Cravat Soldier.jpg

Bow Pugilist - 01.jpg

Amazing, I just love that box, it looks awesome. Also cool to see you have the inner packing, I am not sure but I think I have an extra instruction. I can check it when I get home :D
Thanks, Lars. That would be great if you did have a spare instructions for the Kenner TIE Fighter. If you do, and you're happy to sell them, please drop me a PM :). Thanks.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Here is some old pictures of my Tie Fighter, I will try to take some new ones when I can find the time for it :D

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG
That's a great example, Lars! I always loved the white TIE Fighter. As a child, for ages I only had Darth Vader's TIE Fighter and always wished I had a regular white TIE to go with it, so when I finally got one, you can imagine how happy I was :-D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dr_Ball_MD said:
Here's mine, still need to get a bluey.

It looks awesome, I love the name Imperial Tie Fighter 8) it is the box from 1980 if I remember correct :wink:

I hope you get a blue one, I have a few of the blue ones, but that have to wait to we get to the blue tie thread :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Cravat Soldier.jpg

Bow Pugilist - 01.jpg

Thanks, Lars. That would be great if you did have a spare instructions for the Kenner TIE Fighter. If you do, and you're happy to sell them, please drop me a PM :). Thanks.

Sure no problem, I can check it later when I get home. I think I have a tie instruction but I can't remember if it is for this one, the blue, vader tie or the interceptor.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG
That's a great example, Lars! I always loved the white TIE Fighter. As a child, for ages I only had Darth Vader's TIE Fighter and always wished I had a regular white TIE to go with it, so when I finally got one, you can imagine how happy I was :-D

Thanks for the kind words :D I totally understand and you were lucky that you knew it was made. I first learned about it in 2001 when I started to collect as an adult :shock: When I was a kid in the 80s there I only saw ESB and ROTJ cardbacks and boxes and there was no white tie on the back of the cardbacks or on the posters in the boxes. I also did not see the tie for sale in the shops in denmark :( I have also never found one in a dansih childhood lot :(

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just wanted to say that there are some beautiful Tie fighters above.
I don't collect ships or play sets this time round as I just don't have the space.
Thanks to all for sharing. :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Just wanted to say that there are some beautiful Tie fighters above.
I don't collect ships or play sets this time round as I just don't have the space.
Thanks to all for sharing. :D

thanks mate for the very kind words, sorry to read you do not have the space to collect ships and playsets :( Maybe in the future you get more space for it :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Cravat Soldier.jpg

Bow Pugilist - 01.jpg

Hi again, sorry the instruction was for the wrong Tie Fighter :(

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

Hi again, sorry the instruction was for the wrong Tie Fighter :(
Not to worry. It was very kind of you to check, so thank you anyway :-D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom