SWTOTW, Week 24, 2018, Part 2/2 The Emperor

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok here is my Emperor collection, I never got the emperor when I was a kid, but I found 2 both missing the stick on a playground when I was a kid :lol: So What I not got, I found :lol: Wish I also had found a few more rare figures :lol:

First my baggie with mail box, catalog and another paper.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

My Emperor Coin.

05.jpg

My 12 Emperor variants all with sticks.

P1160721.JPG

Between the 12 figures, I would say this is the funny and a little bit cool one, a production error emperor with 2 left legs, I found it in childhood lot.

P1160722.JPG

Emperor 77 back from the HT factory in Hong Kong with a danish price sticker on the cardback.

P1160723.JPG

P1160724.JPG

Pomse2001

Grand Master
another Emperor 77 back from the HT factory in Hong Kong with a danish price sticker on the cardback.

P1160725.JPG

P1160727.JPG

Emperor 79 back from the HN factory in Hong Kong with a danish price sticker on the cardback.

P1160728.JPG

P1160729.JPG

another Emperor 79 back from the HN factory in Hong Kong with a danish price sticker on the cardback.

P1160730.JPG

P1160731.JPG

Emperor trilogo with a danish price sticker on the cardback.

P1160732.JPG

P1160733.JPG

P1160734.JPG

Pomse2001

Grand Master
and last

Emperor 79 back from the Hong Kong Factory HN, bubble is partly on the cardback with a danish price sticker on the cardback.

P1160735.JPG

P1160736.JPG

Emperor trilogo, bubble is crashed at the bottom and the figure can me removed :(

P1160737.JPG

Emperor 79 back moc from the Hong Kong Factory HT, bubble has a little bit of tape at the bottom, I do not know why, I bought it like that, maybe the bubble was lifting a little bit or maybe he just feared that it would begin to lift, I do not know :?

P1160738.JPG

P1160739.JPG

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Essential child hood figure for setting up Luke Jedi v Vader battles. As far as the more boring figures go he's one of the best sculpts in my opinion. Here's my Kenner 77a and sun damaged Trilogo MOC.

Wow they look great together, even with the sun damage :wink: I think the emperor is a cool figure. He only miss some lightning :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
As evil as they are impressive! :twisted: :lol:

Thanks for sharing! :)

And here are my two. No carded one to show, but two distinct variants; the darker grey, wide hips, fine sculpt hands, soft sculpt body Palpy on the left, and the lighter grey, narrow hips, soft sculpt hands, fine sculpt body on the right. I've even thrown in the COOs for Lars ;-)

Evil Frontside.jpg

Wicked Backsides.jpg

Diabolical COOs.jpg

thanks, I love variants and coo, thanks for sharing them with us :wink: If you do not know it then there is a dark and a light stick for the emperor, I learned that a few years ago after comparing my sticks with each other I think it was 50/50 so no one was more rare than the other.
I didn't know there was a cane colour variant, so thanks for letting me know :). Do you have a side by side comparison picture you could post?

Thanks.

Sure, I have them all out now. I have just take some pictures of my collection for the thread. So here are the sticks :wink:

Not such a good picture, but can you see the right one is shiny black and the left one is black ? if you keep them up to the light then you can see the difference. Maybe you have them both ? :wink:

P1160740.JPG

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
That's a mighty collection of evil there Lars.

thanks mate for the kind words, I still miss the ledy emperor and I would love to in the future to upgrade the tri-logo to a moc :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Agreed, that's a terrific collection, Lars! Thanks for sharing, and thanks too for the side-by-side photo of the canes. I don't think I have the lighter one, so I'll have to keep an eye out for one :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Agreed, that's a terrific collection, Lars! Thanks for sharing, and thanks too for the side-by-side photo of the canes. I don't think I have the lighter one, so I'll have to keep an eye out for one :)

Thanks for your very kind words as always :D I can check some of my cases, maybe I have a emperor with such a cane that I have not had time to put up for sale :?

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
What a lovely collection of emperor's, under rated figure in my opinion, never was much interested in this figure as a child , I suppose as a kid you tended to go for the action figures mostly when playing, the back to front two left legs emperor made me laugh real comedy value :lol: , love finding these factory error figs :) I'm always surprised by how many mail away figs survive intact as I got loads as a kid in the post and they were ripped open straight away and bags and boxes in the bin, must have had about 3 nien nunbs and ackbars / survival packs, never thought as a 12 year old to keep some seal up :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
bosk70 said:
What a lovely collection of emperor's, under rated figure in my opinion, never was much interested in this figure as a child , I suppose as a kid you tended to go for the action figures mostly when playing, the back to front two left legs emperor made me laugh real comedy value :lol: , love finding these factory error figs :) I'm always surprised by how many mail away figs survive intact as I got loads as a kid in the post and they were ripped open straight away and bags and boxes in the bin, must have had about 3 nien nunbs and ackbars / survival packs, never thought as a 12 year old to keep some seal up :lol:

I totally agree the emperor is under rated :wink: I remember when I was a kid in the 80s. That I had 2 and I played a lot with them. I have another factory error emperor with crooked head, I also found that one in a childhood lot. I think most kids never thought about not opening a sealed toy.

01.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Thanks for your very kind words as always :D I can check some of my cases, maybe I have a emperor with such a cane that I have not had time to put up for sale :?
I think I spoke too soon! I've just checked my box of spares and I think I've found a lighter cane. Thank you for letting me know about it as I'd never noticed it before!:

These Sticks Were Made For Walking.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

I think I spoke too soon! I've just checked my box of spares and I think I've found a lighter cane. Thank you for letting me know about it as I'd never noticed it before!:

Your welcome, let me know if you learn about any other details on the canes. I have tried to look at them so see if the mould is different. But to me it looks like it is only the colour. To me it looks a little bit like the stormtrooper blasters black and blue/black.

Black and blue/black cane, what do you think ? :?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

Your welcome, let me know if you learn about any other details on the canes. I have tried to look at them so see if the mould is different. But to me it looks like it is only the colour. To me it looks a little bit like the stormtrooper blasters black and blue/black.

I agree that both of mine seem to be the same sculpt / mould, and one is definitely a darker black than the other, but maybe it's just my eyes, but both look black to me when I hold mine up to the light. Of course, it's perfectly possible there may be more than two cane colours! There may be a blue/black coloured one and I simply don't have that one.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

I agree that both of mine seem to be the same sculpt / mould, and one is definitely a darker black than the other, but maybe it's just my eyes, but both look black to me when I hold mine up to the light. Of course, it's perfectly possible there may be more than two cane colours! There may be a blue/black coloured one and I simply don't have that one.

Maybe it is the same we talk about and it just looks blue/black to me :lol: I can try to make some better pictures of the canes I have and take some pictures of them all compared to each other :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom