VINYL CAPED JAWA SCAM ON GUM TREE

Lindo

Sith Lord
Pulsar said:
Lindo said:
I live near Stanley and its full of scumbags

Hi Lindo, i thought i detected the twang the other week :)
Was nice to meet you pal.
likewise mate :) I would just like too add that thankfully im at least a 25 minute drive away from Stanley :)

gammoguard

Padawan
Surely Gumtree should have a say/something to do/deal with situations like this after all they are in effect introducing you to the seller - incidents like this actually tarnish THEIR name and drive customers away therefore they lose business and gain brand damaging s issues

Starwarsfan29

Padawan
So a little update...

I actually located the Jawa real owner and home and the attach proved it could not have been sold by the guy on gum tree, so I have him bang to rights!

Police directed me to Fraud website and I have logged it but they might not even have resources to investigate. Gumtree have locked his account but that's it.

I wish I was closer than 8 hours away or I would look him up.

So dam frustrating.

Anyway name is defo Kris Winter Killeen but really need his address to take him to court. I only have a old address from 2013.

Attachments

• 4D0EBF2A-F54B-45BD-B522-44B30A0F3618.jpeg
    4D0EBF2A-F54B-45BD-B522-44B30A0F3618.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 1,451
  • F68E09EE-0997-48D3-B949-D5C6C861A284.jpeg
    F68E09EE-0997-48D3-B949-D5C6C861A284.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,455

Starwarsfan29

Padawan
No news on this yet, still waiting for Police to respond. If they do nothing I'm going to go to my MP with the evidence.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Really sorry to hear about your situation my friend and hope you manage to sort things out. I'm a true believer in karma so am sure he'll get his eventually. :wink:

Starwarsfan29

Padawan
Finally had response from the fraud department...... wont progress further due to priorities and resource! This is disgusting!
I would give a £200 reward to track this ass##hole down.

It's discusting when you have evidence apart from his precise address and you can't do anything! Not on FB so don't know what other options I have.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Starwarsfan29 said:
Finally had response from the fraud department...... wont progress further due to priorities and resource! This is disgusting!
I would give a £200 reward to track this ass##hole down.

It's discusting when you have evidence apart from his precise address and you can't do anything! Not on FB so don't know what other options I have.
Unbelievable it's taken this long for a response and down right disgusting that nothing is going to be done.
What a shambles the judicial system is in!

Starwarsfan29

Padawan
Ok, I have an update. I think I have tracked the scammers address down ....
No 1 , OLD BLACKETT STREET, STANLEY, DH9 8LP.
Mr K KILLEEN

I'm going to send him a package he has to sign for to confirm it's him! What then I'm not sure, any suggestions guys?

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Once you've confirmed it his address. Send him a box full of dogshit once a week for a while.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom