NEW 12C PALITOY VARIANT FOUND !!!!!!!!!!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Have sent emails to AFA, CAS and UKG detailing the new variation so new graded examples can have the new 12C variation on the label. Existing graded ones prior to now will say 12B.

Cheers Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
spoons said:
Excellent find! Presumably someone complained because their Vader didn't fit in their die cast tie - nuts!

And why didn't Kenner make the same change?

Pesky diecasts. Yep, and Luke and Ben in the landspeeder. Presumably American parents weren't as stupid as the ones in the UK and nobody complained!

:p

Jason

spoons

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:
spoons said:
Excellent find! Presumably someone complained because their Vader didn't fit in their die cast tie - nuts!

And why didn't Kenner make the same change?

Pesky diecasts. Yep, and Luke and Ben in the landspeeder. Presumably American parents weren't as stupid as the ones in the UK and nobody complained!

:p

Jason

Ha ha - can't believe anyone would get that confused

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
So in the same way we dont see Han Solo progress beyond the 12A card, as they printed more of those and had a surplus, I think the same is true for Luke, Leia, Chewbacca, C-3PO and Ben in terms of progressing from 12B on to 12C. And if you look at the cards we do see as 12C, there are reasons why they may have progressed to12C. All 3 generic characters Jawa, Stormtropper and Sandpeople progressed to 12C. Some kids had multiples of these figures maybe they needed to keep printing more. Jawa and DSC were late releases which would also explain why we see DSC on 12C as well as Jawa. And Darth Vader and R2D2 could have been more popular than originally anticipated so they needed to print more of those cards. Lastly, both Darth Vader and Stormtropoer could been involved in the diecast ship mix up could have been reprinted for this reason too. At this point I've looked extensively on facebook, vectis, google images and ebay and found no new examples. I'd still like to be proven wrong though! :)

Jason

tigerham

Sith Lord
Davaider said:
Hiya Folks, As Stated on the Mr Palitoy Website there is only A and B version for 12 back Palitoys. Well After 40 years of the 1st Release Of 12 Back Palitoys, I Can confirm that this is incorrect and that there is an A Version , B version and C version. Yes you heard right a C version ! Look carefully on the C version for added words.

Legend. What a spot eagle eyes. :) Thanks for sharing.

MightyMike

Padawan
I'm cr@p at this game, I can't even see a difference in the A and B!

I've so much to learn if I decide to dabble in the carded figures, but enough of my issues - congrats on the find

aussiejames

Sith Lord
MightyMike said:
I'm cr@p at this game, I can't even see a difference in the A and B!

I've so much to learn if I decide to dabble in the carded figures, but enough of my issues - congrats on the find

'A' X-wing has light & sound ( liars!!) stick to cardbacks- much easier on the wallet :wink:

reddogblues

Padawan
Amazing find! I just realised that my DSC is a "C"! I feel honoured, in a strange way :lol:

DSC3.jpg

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
reddogblues said:
Amazing find! I just realised that my DSC is a "C"! I feel honoured, in a strange way :lol:

DSC3.jpg

And this is why sites like this are so good!
Nice one Red dog 8)

I've already checked mine and they are standard 'a' and 'b's
I feel hard done to :)

reddogblues

Padawan
Pulsar said:
reddogblues said:

DSC3.jpg

And this is why sites like this are so good!
Nice one Red dog 8)

I've already checked mine and they are standard 'a' and 'b's
I feel hard done to :)

Thanks, Pulsar, was quite chuffed mine was a "C" lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom