Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
MightyMike said:
Thanks for thank, goes to show how much I need to learn.

Looks like you've saved a £100 already!

I am glad that I could help, we are all still learning :D If you want to learn more and share pictures of your collection then you should read the Star Wars Toy of the Week threads on the forum, you are also welcome to share pictures of your items in the threads :wink:

airbornenick

Youngling
Hi all.

I'm weeks back into the loose collecting scene again after regretfully selling the vast majority of my almost complete loose collection 5 years ago. This was in order to raise funds for a property purchase and anything that I deemed a 'luxery' had to go!

I'm now in the fortunate position to have reaped the benefit of that investment and I'm now eager to complete what I was so close to last time. I'm back up to 57 loose figures after buying a good number from John (aka Darth Doodoo) a few weeks ago. Incidentally John is a top guy who has an awesome collection and someone who I would absolutely recommend if buying from him.

Not surprisingly I'm mainly after figures from the initial 12 and last 17 runs. They must be in very good or mint condition with original accessories and be able to stand well enough for display. I intend to branch out into vehicles soon but my priority is figures in the short term.

I've been really impressed with this forum so far and the knowledge of some of the collectors here is nothing but impressive. I'm wary of buying from eBay unless I really have to as there are so many idiot sellers on there. I've been reassured having now bought on this site it's not the case here so I'm always on the lookout to expand my collection using this site from now on.

I look forward to completing my collection soon- if there are any loose figure sellers out there please point them in my direction! I'm in Colchester in Essex and if there's a good deal out there I'm not afraid to drive to make it in person!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to the forum airbornenick. I wish you good luck with the hunt for the last figures you are missing :wink: I hope you find them soon on the forum :D

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Welcome everyone - get involved and you to could join in the greatest Secret Santa this forum has ever seen!!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Secret Santa said:
Welcome everyone - get involved and you to could join in the greatest Secret Santa this forum has ever seen!!

Steady on there Santa, summers just getting started!

:)

Jason

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
mr_palitoy said:
Secret Santa said:

Steady on there Santa, summers just getting started!

:)

Jason
They need a fair chance to hit the post count :mrgreen:

andyeuro

Youngling
Hi guys, just joined, big IG-88 fan, looking to advance my collection, always looking to buy new IG-88 figures / memorabilia. cheers Andy

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
andyeuro said:
Hi guys, just joined, big IG-88 fan, looking to advance my collection, always looking to buy new IG-88 figures / memorabilia. cheers Andy

Hi Andy

Welcome to the forum mate :D

Russ :D

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hello all, decided to make a return to collecting. So far enjoying some black series 6inch figures and currently digging out whats left of my old collection, I stupidly sold off almost all of it about 15 years ago. Glad to be back, thets see where this adventure takes me.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
andyeuro said:

Welcome to the forum andy, are you a IG-88 variant collector ? :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Sundancer Squadron said:
Hello all, decided to make a return to collecting. So far enjoying some black series 6inch figures and currently digging out whats left of my old collection, I stupidly sold off almost all of it about 15 years ago. Glad to be back, thets see where this adventure takes me.

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to collecting star wars :wink: I guess many have done the same selling a collection or a part of it and regret it later :( 17 years ago I bought my childhood star wars toy back from my brother and 1 years later I had mixed most of it with star wars that I had bought from other collectors and sold the beaters :roll: and I still regret it :roll:

andyeuro

Youngling
Pomse2001 said:
andyeuro said:

Anything to do with IG-88 i collect, figures / statues / posters / phonecards / magazines. everything basically, i am looking for carded Empire strikes back (Kenner and Palitoy) figures :)

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Sundancer Squadron said:

Welcome mate, hope you have fun collecting again :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
andyeuro said:
Pomse2001 said:
andyeuro said:

Anything to do with IG-88 i collect, figures / statues / posters / phonecards / magazines. everything basically, i am looking for carded Empire strikes back (Kenner and Palitoy) figures :)

Nice, I guess you have a huge collection of IG-88 :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Secret Santa said:

Hi santa, welcome to the forum, I do not think I have seen you before on the forum, are you new ? :lol:

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
Secret Santa said:

Hi santa, welcome to the forum, I do not think I have seen you before on the forum, are you new ? :lol:
Brand new this year 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Secret Santa said:
Pomse2001 said:
Secret Santa said:

Brand new this year 8)

cool, I like your dark helmet :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom